Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. Well it looks like they are on tonight. Never watch the show but will tonight:

2. I thought the same last night and then B*Witched and Aqua played through the speakers and everyone was on their feet.

I think they definitely should have gotten a 90’s act to support, like when Steps had The Vengaboys.

3. Jade was next to us so I told him he and Emma are legends and amazing parents and I love them. He gave me the biggest hug and a kiss. Let me stream Damage a bitsy.

4. Ummm no.

5. The morning I arrive back in Oz and it looks like the Aussie tour will happen.... lol

Stopremix, Alenko, Heretic and 2 others like this.
  6. Haha, yes! Aqua and B*witched really lifted the spirit for me. The girl I ended up with likes Jess but even she found most of her set a bit dull.

LPT likes this.
  7. I'm happy that (unlike in 2007) they've done this first, figured out they love each other and have a great time, and then announced more dates - rather than announce a ton and then mass cancelations.

On Jess Glynne, I mean she has serviceable bops but I've been 3 times and had zero desire to even go outside and look lol.

andru likes this.
  8. I'm so happy for Australia they've always been so good to the girls and they deserve to finally see them in their home country.

So excited for what 2020 will bring.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Shampoo with a bit of "Trouble", "Viva La Megababes" and "Girl Power" would have been immense.

andru and michaelhird like this.
  10. I’m in America, so I have no clue.

11. Mel C has clearly spent far too much time with Mel B recently. Has anyone seen her InstaStory?

andru, P'NutButter, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  12. I’ve just seen it! That’s all the confirmation I need!

13. Australian tour is def happening.

So exciting, Spiceworld ain’t over yet!

LPT, Stopremix and Tribal Spaceman like this.

14. Mel C and Mel B’s ‘see you soons’

Interludes with the solo bits

And I can’t help but laugh at Emma’s dig.

15. Oh I believe it now.

distant_cousin, nbtsa and Quimogen like this.
  16. Melanie C gave a shout out to Biff in the audience saying "He's been a writer in so many of these beautiful songs including Mama and if we do one more he might be in that one too".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBZLzzM6l0I

madgemad, LPT, Overdose and 18 others like this.
  17. I love and hate you all!!! Please come to Brazil America Girls!!1!11

Tribal Spaceman and niccolo like this.
  18. An experience!

Worth every penny of the trip from LA.

Also a friend of mine made the 24hr trip from Australia on the day of the show for it, only to make the 24hr trip back the very next day. She had the time of her life, but for that effort alone, I pray they announce an Oz date.

19. Does anyone follow Spice Girls News? Do they normally have info because they are posting dates for Australia on Facebook, would be sad if they are hyping people up with fake info, which looks likely based on the dates they posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.