Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread | Page 139 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls - SpiceWorld 2019 Tour Thread

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by JMRGBY, May 1, 2019.

1. I keep getting emotional this morning, they were everything!

Best concert I've ever seen by a mile.

Stopremix, Heretic, Jacques and 6 others like this.
  2. Also @biff stannard my god you must've been a sobbing mess in the audience last night. Granted, I've never heard an audience singing '2 Become 1' before, but bloody hell I was in bits, then when everybody put one finger up for Emma's long note !!!!!

Not gonna lie I'm probably gonna start saving for Aussie plane tickets now.

nbtsa, Mvnl, Blue6010 and 15 others like this.
  3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I love this!

nbtsa, Mvnl, distant_cousin and 3 others like this.
  4. I can't help with parking, but if you aren't opposed to a bit of a walk (20-30 minutes depending on your speed), and your journey times and route can accommodate it, walk up to Preston Road tube station (on the metropolitan line). You'll get on the tube fine and avoid the crush at Wembley Park. I was really worried about the crowds but I made my way up there and my journey back was a lot more peaceful than I expected it to be! It seemed quite a few had the same idea but it wasn't crowded. I've also read that Wembley Central (on the overground and bakerloo lines) was a calmer option for some people if that can help.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2019
  5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Everyone leaving Wembley this weekend:
    [​IMG]

iRelate, DoggySwami, MadameX and 16 others like this.
  6. Also the girls referencing that the last time they were at Wembley, Geri was crying in a field, Geri knowing the Maybe dance etc - makes you think that they did care about and were interested in each other's careers, even if at the time they were "anti spice".

Seeing so many people in Spice merch around London these past few days has been amazing too, it should be like this ALL the time!

nbtsa, Mvnl, claire_louise and 14 others like this.
  7. I'm so here for a second wave of Spicemania.

8. YES to this!

I was on my way home from work on Friday, got on my train (listening to Spice Girls as you do). Then I noticed that a woman got on after me and was wearing the black version of the Spice album T-shirt, and it made my day. We were also heading out of London too so she probably wasn’t going to Wembley, which made it feel even better.

9. This was my first time at Wembley. The first time I’ve been in a packed 80/90,000 people stadium - all singing together during every song. It really was one of the best experiences I’ve ever had.

I was a massive fan in the 90s, wasn’t bothered about their 2007 reunion, but this time they’ve really recaptured me. I haven’t stopped listening to them since.

nbtsa, Mvnl, DoggySwami and 5 others like this.
  10. Are those Australia dates real that Spice Girls news have posted on Facebook?

11. They sung a line from We're Gonna Make It Happen last night when they were protesting about not wanting to come off stage. I thought that was cute.

12. No. The amount of people clicking they're interested though ... Hopefully they announce the dates soon.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  13. There’s already over 34,000 people interested in the date in Melbourne.

14. I'm not really a fan, I had no desire to go, but I've been following this thread since the start and it's been so full of happiness and joy. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed following this journey through all your posts. It's been so uplifting and wonderful to see so many of you so happy. Delighted that dreams came true for so many of you, and thank you for sharing it. It's been great.

nbtsa, claire_louise, Mvnl and 10 others like this.
  15. I have family in Australia, maybe it's time to visit.

16. It's crazy. Those dates can't be real because of that, like if demand is huge there is no room for an extra night in Melbourne or Sydney.

I think they will probably go to Auckland too.

17. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

This coupled with the 90s fashion resurgence really has been like stepping back in time. I saw a little girl wearing Lion King leggings and a Spice Up Your Life t-shirt and had major flashbacks.

Mvnl, Stopremix and andru like this.
  18. SBK

SBK

Yeah. Those dates cant be real. They'd struggle to get the set down in Sydney and back up in time for the next days sound check in Brisbane

19. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

If they tour Australia I'm gonna need Neighbours to write it into an episode so Dipi can dress like Scary again and Sheila can be exposed as the superfan we know she really is.

andru likes this.
  20. LPT

LPT

Can't wait for the Aus dates to happen and then for all the Australian press to tear them apart just like they did with Whitney, Britney and Madonna.

Alenko, Iconick, HolyWater and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.