Spice Girls | Page 1130 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. I don't want to jinx things, but it definitely feels like we are gonna get some good stuff.

gas, AndrewX, Alenko and 5 others like this.
  2. I’d heard (but am very much taking with a pinch of salt) that they’d planned a Spice 25 campaign with unreleased songs and then after fan demand for Wannabe 25 rushed this EP together, hence why things were submitted to the pressing plant late and were able to be changed. Which makes sense, but I’m not getting too hopeful as plans can always change!

Pat, LPT, Alenko and 8 others like this.
  3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Not Atomic Kitten stealing their thunder a bitsy oop.

AlmostFamous and topopMAC1 like this.
  4. What was his mega mega success all about? Mystifying.

5. I was told the vinyl and cassette were a fairly last minute decision, too, which is why there wasn’t ample time to arrange production completely before it was announced. All five girls have been involved in the decision making and it sounds like the physical formats may have been their idea.

HolyWater, topopMAC1, Alenko and 6 others like this.
  6. I forgot I got to mention Headlines in one of my classes today. I have them the homework to watch the video. Not sure if that’s a good thing haha.

P'NutButter and Mvnl like this.
  7. Stop has now 100 million streams on Spotify. It got a boost yesterday with 137k streams.

8. (If there is more coming) do we think we might get a '25' for all the singles? 'cause as much as I'm trying not to buy vinyls, a singles collection, with a demo, mix and unreleased would be iconic.

Or maybe just Spice 25 after this?

GCZ, andru and worldspice like this.
  9. Hopefully Spice 25 with the individual covers. Kinda obsessed about that

GCZ, Alenko, Overdose and 6 others like this.
  10. A release of each with a demo and possibly unreleased track would be incredible, even just digitally, but I reckon it will be one big release with Spice 25, if they're even doing that.

actorandlyricist, andru and j267 like this.
  11. Think Biff might’ve been in here today, as he said he had read that the original and Vasquez mixes weren’t remastered, but he confirmed on his live that they were! Interesting.

Pat, Alenko, Robert and 7 others like this.
  12. I hope it was an adult class?

evangelion likes this.
  13. I never realised that the demo version was wahat they used in the movie! Such a flop fan!
    It's so nice to hear new stuff after such a long time!

andru, Jacques, Utopia and 3 others like this.
  14. Double post...

Feed Your Love sounds very reminiscent of TLC CrazySexyCool era, it would fit well on there!
    Also, the adlib by Emma on the final chorus of the Wannabe demo sounds stunning. I've always thought Emma's voice sounded great there, so to hear it in more isolation is great!

15. I'm listening back to Biff's livestream, and it's really cool to hear about the version of 'Feed Your Love' we have. He said the song progressed from an initial demo to a contender for the album. They realised pretty quickly it wouldn't be on the album, so Mel C never added adlibs, they didn't rerecord vocals etc. It's also longer than a final version would have been, but what we're hearing is exactly as they heard and made it.

16. Haha. Yes.

17. Yes please to this idea!!

DoggySwami likes this.
  18. Where can I find the livestream?

19. AndrewX and electrosamurai like this.
  20. Xxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.