Spice Girls | Page 1185 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. loving this strictly performance they look incredible

actorandlyricist likes this.
  2. Loving the BBC show tonight!
    Liking the tidbits of information throughout too.

3. Love that they showed the Noels House Party performance of " Who Do You Think You Are" where Geri misses her cue completely.

Island, Alenko, Tony Lamezma and 6 others like this.
  4. They missed out Mama, that was very surprising.

5. Solo Spice is being included.

Alenko, andru, saviodxl and 2 others like this.
  6. Not a dig at the girls, more at the BBC, but surprised watching how many of these performances that they didn’t sing live!

7. I think of lot of the shows in the 90s didnt bother with live performances and relied on miming especially top of the pops

out of your mind is an grade A banger

8. Did not know Emma had a thing with Rio Ferdinand.

9. I really enjoyed that gotta say!

10. That was such a nostalgia trip. Had a mate round tonight and we both shared our experiences of spice mania whilst quaffing down a fair amount of vodka. Just stuck on Spice and grooving now

11. That was such a great watch! I definitely wasn't expecting to see the performance from the Smash Hits Party or Live and Kicking! Can ITV and Channel 4 now do the same?

mattieh and Marko like this.
  12. That was great to watch!
    I had no idea Love Thing was considered for the second single, it's funny how it went from being considered for both first and second single to not being a single at all.

neinzedd likes this.
  13. That is true, but by the late 90s it was becoming more common to sing live. I do remember being annoyed that they almost always mimed. I don't think they sang live on UK TV at all until Stop on TOTP.

14. Don't forget my own show is on YouTube

15. I was hoping the 12” Unlimited Groove mix of Love Thing would be the version used on the SpiceWorld tour, but eh, this is fine too I guess.

16. I was amazed Headlines got in there, I genuinely expected Holler to be the last performance.

Always feel Headlines deserves some more airplay as its a genuinely beautiful track that gets looked down upon because it missed the Top ten and was released instead of an upbeat song. #justiceforheadlines

17. Pros: The footage in HD. Great to watch! Good idea and lovely tribute from BBC.

Cons: The comments and some cuts on the performances.
    WDYTYA/Mama at TOTP or Comic Relief would have been better choices.

18. I’ve always found it so strange how they were (mostly) wearing their 2 Become 1 outfits for that Say You’ll Be There performance.

WhatKindOfKylie? and mattieh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.