Spice Girls | Page 1267 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Exciting. My wallet is ready.

2. This looks much better than Spice 25, it feels like a more faithful update to the existing imagery but I'll reserve judgement for now. We're a couple of weeks off the 25th anniversary of Step To Me as well (at least the date the CDs started getting sent out) which would lend itself nicely to an anniversary streaming release but that's wishful thinking I'm sure.

Excited to find out what will be on the package as there's been hardly any leaks from the Spiceworld era, so hopefully the "unreleased" stuff will also be previously unheard. I wouldn't complain if the Themis Ethnic Latino Mix of Viva Forever got an official outing though.

3. All I want from #Spiceworld25 is the rumoured Morales mix of Never Give Up On The Good Times that supposedly shaped how it sounded on tour.

4. Should we prepare for a big disappointment or for a big treat?

5. MB

MB

I'm excited but also perched for disappointment!
    At least we haven't got jelly letters this time (yet).

POPGASM likes this.
  6. I won’t get to excited. Probably just the b-sides and a few mixes. Maybe a demo or 2 that sound almost like the final version.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  7. And also the black of the universe void kind of helps making it more... Elegant?

MB likes this.
  8. I’m preparing for the worst so then if we get anything good, it’ll be a nice surprise.

Inky, POPGASM, chrisjche and 3 others like this.
  9. Exactly as I do with men. Can we compare the Spice Girls with men?

Anyways, as a fan who has been listening to them consistently for 26 years now, I can feel the butterflies on my stomach every time something new is announced. So thanks girls! Get my money!

POPGASM, JMRGBY and MB like this.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2022
  11. I always remember feeling surprised at the title of their 2nd album when it was announced- completely unexpected and slightly gimmicky, though when I heard all the diverse styles it totally fit.
    I think I still prefer Spice overall but Spiceworld is still an excellent, excellent pop album with a lot more range. I struggle to decide on my favourite track with Spiceworld, whereas it’s always Say You’ll Be There off the debut.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Some of you should try being less miserable in all honesty.

13. Rob

Rob

How did the Official Charts Company get away with even calling this an article, it literally contains zero information.

14. I think they even lifted my tweet about wanting the rumoured Morales mix dd

15. The best girl group album, ever. The era, the looks, the imagery...

@biff stannard mentioned a lot more demos for this era exist and I'm sure he wants the good stuff out. I just want the original version of 'Move Over'!!!!!

Can they ditch the Tony Rich remix of 'Viva Forever' please.

16. Agreed.

I for one cannot wait!

SlowBurn and 2014 like this.
  17. The Viva Forever demo will be very interesting.

18. This is already looking better! I'm excited to see what's to come!

Deleted member 33299 likes this.
  19. Who is being miserable, exactly?

sjoe71 likes this.
  20. The logo alone makes me feel so much better about this, compared to Spice 25.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.