Spice Girls | Page 1272 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Please don't tell me that album cover is real

2. ^ No, but probably will be.

- by the way, these are what I imagined they will put out. Basically go for the most obvious and basic.

3. That would be quite an amusing cover....just for Mel C kicking Victoria in the tit.

4. I would not be surprised if those would be the real ones.

5. I’d love it if they did the Viva Forever fairies as part of the vinyl picture disc.

6. I feel like we'll probably get a zeotrope picture disc again with the Spiceworld logo that spins around or something. I hope that if they do individual covers again that they put them on CD too. It still makes no sense to pass on CD for Wannabe25 when they're probably the cheapest and easiest format to manufacture. It was also the primary format for SG releases so CDs should be a no brainer.

7. I don't actually mind those artworks if they were to appear like that. I love the photo sessions for Spiceworld SO much.

8. I'd love for all the alternate individual artworks to come with a white background for the sake of consistency but clearly we'll end up with something hideous and have to deal.

9. Holy shit these highlights shit on every digital content the official page has ever posted.

poshbabyyy, bolleznito and POPGASM like this.
  10. I follow a few fan pages, and this one is by far my favourite. I love the visuals and can't imagine how much time and effort goes into planning and arranging everything - especially on their grid as it is usually in a collage format overlapping with previous content.

11. Oh whoops I thought they were real. Sorry! Deleting.

12. I know it won't happen and i'm probably the only one who likes this cover but i'd love for them to use this for the 25th Anniversary Cover
    [​IMG]

13. I had no idea it wasn’t an actual dress!

berserkboi, Blue6010, 4Roses and 19 others like this.
  14. She was definitely the stand out in that video like a woodland fairy Queen.

4Roses, LPT, Eskapism and 8 others like this.
  15. Will we get an announcement today?

16. Hopefully! I have given up guessing now ha ha.

17. TMI

TMI

Why today?

18. Someone on Spice Circle asked Christophe Gstalder (Spiceworld photoshoot photographer) about his proposed coffee table book and he said it was still coming but he didn't want to interfere with their 25th anniversary celebrations. I hope that awareness is some sort of indication that he's been involved and provided decent quality photos for the individual vinyls/outtakes for the campaign. The upscaled CD artwork scans for the Spice vinyls looked pitiful up close.

Where is this bloody announcement?!

j267, P'NutButter, Sideout and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.