Spice Girls

The only deleted scene I can think of is the one in the castle that got cut because it was the first scene they did and they were all still finding their feet with acting.

I always remember it because it was in the version I saw at the cinema and I know it was because I wanted to buy a Pepsi literally because I saw them drink it! *hides in shame*

There is also another scene in the hospital that had Simon Shephard playing a doctor.

D

Deleted member 3385

The number of times I have sworn off this thread… another documentary?

All Spice Girls after 2005 know is greatest hits tour, “rerelease” music, reality TV, and documentary.

It's real, Geri talked about how Ashley Newton (their A&R at Virgin Records America) kept "tinkering" with the song because he didn't like it or think it'd be a hit, so he sent it to a few different producers to remix it. This is also how the Dave Way Alternative Mix happened
Ashley Newton is also the one who convinced the girls to scrap the Forever pop songs. He was wrong about Wannabe not being a hit. Was he also wrong about throwing the Forever pop tracks in the garbage?

he/him
Ashley Newton is also the one who convinced the girls to scrap the Forever pop songs. He was wrong about Wannabe not being a hit. Was he also wrong about throwing the Forever pop tracks in the garbage?
Yes, for A Day In Your Life and Pain Proof.

Give us special Blu-ray editions with these tins again please too:
NDQtNjE0MC5qcGVn.jpeg

Playing Forever. Always feel that had it not followed that incredibly strong double whammy of Spice and then Spiceworld, it would be a bit better received overall. It would never of course compete with those two classic albums, but it IS very strong in it's own right and only loses it's towards the end-If You Wanna Have Some Fun (a Spice Girls anthem and then some that) aside.

Given how utterly flawless the first two albums were, has there ever been any public comments from any of the girls stating if there was any singles they wish they hadn’t released and/or tracks they wish had been given the single treatment?

Given the power that each track had, any could’ve been released and smashed.
As far as am aware, there hasn't been. Would be interesting to know though, that singles run from Wannabe to Viva Forever, was just flawless.