Spice Girls | Page 1273 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Wasn't even aware of some planned coffee table book. Good to know, I'd happily snap that up as well.

2. 24 years since that timeless beauty was released. I hope they incorporate those fairies into the SW25 imagery somehow. They are so underrated.

3. I'm definitely in the minority here thinking they were creepy as fuck, aren't I?

4. The Mel C one is terrifying. Those tiny feet.

JasonJay likes this.
  5. I think I need vinyls of each of these!! SO iconic!

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They're creepy but iconic at the same time.

1986, fancygreen, Mvnl and 6 others like this.
  7. If you were 3 years old maybe

8. I must admit the faces are a lot creepier than I remember but they remain iconic

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  9. I was 9 when the song/video was released.
    [​IMG]

10. The Emma one has always been the creepiest. But they are brilliant and I want a set!

11. You will get a t-shirt range and a social media campaign centred around a winning fan-submission video of Susan from New Jersey telling us how Viva Forever is her favourite Spice Girls song.

12. The eyes on the Emma one.... Looks like she's gonna turn Pazuzu or something on somebody.

13. I actually find the Geri one to be the most “disturbing”.

maneater83 likes this.
  14. Had to update the av. The poor Posh fairy as she looks right now.

Dynamo likes this.
  15. See, I never had a problem with the Spice Faeries, I mean, given what they do in the Viva Forever video, they were meant to be a little menacing, no?

However, why they made the PlayStation avatars so creepy, I'll never know, especially Mel C and Emma!

16. Spiceworld, was my first ever Playstation game back in the day when I was 7 and I was obsessed! Played it again and again.

1986, Alenko, Overdose and 6 others like this.
  17. They better make it available digitally for the 25th anniversary!

xOJakeXo likes this.
  18. Bit wild that we’ve made it to a second Friday with no proper announcement.

Them dropping that teaser logo:
    [​IMG]

4Roses, popjunkie, -Jay- and 14 others like this.
  19. I'm really not expecting anything for a few weeks personally.

poshbabyyy and Overdose like this.
  20. Almost August now, so not too long away with anyluck I hope.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.