Spice Girls

Wonder what is left in the Spice (World) vaults...
SPICE
Likely Stories AKA C U Next Tuesday
Overnight (1995 Version)
Pleasin' Me
Say You'll Be There (Full Length Rap Version)
Serial Killer
Seven Days
Strong Enough ~leaked~

SPICEWORLD
Can't Stay Tonight ~leaked~
Sound Off (Military Cadence)

FOREVER
A Day In Your Life ~leaked~
Go Go Go
Overnight (1999 Version)
Pain Proof ~Leaked~
Right Back At Ya (Original Pop Version) ~leaked~
Too Hot
Treasure
What You Want ~leaked~
Woman

GREATEST HITS
Angels
Get Out Of Your Head
Spice Is Back
Thank You

UNKNOWN ERA
Image And Likeness

There’s nothing wrong with Voodoo.

Strangely, it has crept its way into my top end of top tier Spice Girl tracks. It fits in nicely next to ‘Never Give Up…’ and ‘Stop’ and Emma’s ‘We’re Not Gonna Sleep…’ (another banger by the way).

Even though I understand it is decisive amongst fans, the equal sharing of vocals, the upbeat party sound and generally fun atmosphere makes it a good Spice track to be fair.

I wonder if they'll actually bother with a Forever 25 which would just be awkward with it now being a different 4 piece and the fact the album has so many bad memories for Mel C. The fact the album wasn't a big hit either.

I'd be up for them putting out an unreleased tracks album from all eras. Add Touch era tracks aswell, why not?

Was there a single edit and remixes of Never Give Up On The Good Times?

I’d assumed there might be given it was slated to be a Double A side with Viva Forever until it was pulled from promo when Geri left.

They could always do a limited or digital only release of Forever. It’s possible that sales won’t be significantly lower given that a lot of Spice 25’s success was down to stans buying multiple formats. It has potential to be the best release even if it’s just the leaked demos and some of the Holler remixes. I’d love to see outtakes from the Terry Richardson album shoot as well

‘Forever’ will always be my favourite Spice album, while ‘Spice World’ will always be their best.

‘Forever’ deserves to be celebrated just like the first two albums as it rounds out the Spice era perfectly. An evolving sound that still packs a punch today. Even though it may not have been their most successful, it’s funny that the album is still better than most other ‘Girl Group’ outputs.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how I feel about a “Forever” anniversary especially that the current 4 piece includes Geri. Hopefully she doesn’t feel left out if they plan things for it.
Did Geri record any songs for the 3rd album or had she already left?

why would it make a difference.. it's still a spice girl album regardless and I agree Forever deserves a proper anniversary deluxe reissue make it a 2 disc affair, W-O-M-A-N and the original pop version of Right Back At Ya deserve to be on streaming plus i would love to hear this song on streaming it's so beautiful and Victoria ate down vocally here.

Last edited:
I’m not sure how I feel about a “Forever” anniversary especially that the current 4 piece includes Geri. Hopefully she doesn’t feel left out if they plan things for it.
Did Geri record any songs for the 3rd album or had she already left?

I honestly do not think Geri would be that bothered by it’s release…

…It’s not like she has been bothered with promoting Spice or the upcoming Spice World releases.

To me, she seems completely indifferent to the Spice Girls these days. She will be there when needed but otherwise it’s back to dressing in white and living life in the country.