Spice Girls

Apparently the CD booklet images are provided by "fan-restored content". I'm buying the 2-LP edition but that's it. This is a joke!

I'm 99% sure this is by the guy who runs Spice Girls Rewind and put together that gorgeous book, he's spent years buying up magazines, scanning and retouching. Apparently he's sent the digital files over to the girls' team who have used them on socials. He does a fantastic job to be fair.

I'm 99% sure this is by the guy who runs Spice Girls Rewind and put together that gorgeous book, he's spent years buying up magazines, scanning and retouching. Apparently he's sent the digital files over to the girls' team who have used them on socials. He does a fantastic job to be fair.

He does, but the original Adrian Green shots are available. It's like they are cost-cutting and it's clear nobody involved with this actually cares about content and product.

Honestly, I'd have been much happier with a repress, with the original art on white vinyl, to match the Spice one.

Won't be jumping to buy any of this.

he/him
Track lengths

11. Step To Me (7" Mix) - 4:05
12. Outer Space Girls - 3:58
13. Walk Of Life - 4:16
14. Step To Me (Demo Version) - 4:50
15. Too Much (Live) - 5:29
16. Stop (Live) - 3:24
17. Move Over (Live) - 3:37
18. Spice Up Your Life (Live) - 4:11
19. Viva Forever (Live) - 5:57
20. Spice Up Your Life (Morales Radio Mix) - 2:50
21. Stop (Morales Remix) - 5:52
22. Too Much (Soulshock & Karlin Remix) - 3:53
23. Viva Forever (John Themis Ethnic Latino Ambient Mix) - 5:43
24. Step To Me (Extended Mix) - 5:41
25. Spice Girls Party Mix - 14:44

"Step to Me (7" Mix)" should be out at 2pm.

"Too Much" is from Toronto, July 1998 just to confirm as it wasn't in the clues yesterday.

Last edited:
I actually really like all of the artwork (a shame about the content), but the vinyl releases having the same artwork is lazy and offers no incentive to buy both. "Joyless cash grab" is such an accurate way of describing this project, yet the girls will think they're giving us everything and it's the best thing since sliced bread no doubt.

Step To Me demo (track 14) could have at least been out lower in the tracklisting rather than be so close to the 7” (track 11) like stick it between live tracks and the remixes. Or after remixes?