Spice Girls

Top 5 (at least at the moment) is pretty good and surprising considering this re issue seems to have gone down like a cup of cold sick compared to the Spice re issue.

It goes to show that they are fully aware of how the fans feel, yet continue to troll us, not listening to the issues surrounding the current release.

‘Forever’ is my favourite Spice album, with Spice World being the best in general, but I hope they can sort themselves out and do this album justice when it comes to an anniversary release.

The original ‘Forever’ vinyl, with gatefold and picture cards still remains the best in terms of vinyl release out of all them currently. They know what they have to do to improve it, but it’s whether they will (or want to).

The original ‘Forever’ vinyl, with gatefold and picture cards still remains the best in terms of vinyl release out of all them currently.
Agreed. You could tell they'd used the original assets for the design and didn't stray too far from the original so it looked good quality.

I'm still wishing they'll release the GH vinyl with the original cover at some point. I understand from a marketing perspective they probably thought it's better to have the girls on the cover, but reusing the SUYL cover was uninspired.

Can somebody share their opinion on the sound quality of the Spiceworld 25 Picture Disc - does it sound good or is it frying eggs all over?

Having a quick sample of the 25th edition and the live tracks are absolutely disgraceful. I can’t believe many people signed off on putting such low quality material on the disc. Couldn’t they have just given us new 2022 remixes instead of live versions? Even a simple extended version of “Never Give Up On The Good Times” would’ve been great.

Also is it the Matthew's Disco Steppin' Mix of “Step To Me” in the “Party Mix”? They should’ve just included that mix as it’s easily the best version of “Step To Me”. A proper bop!

Does anyone know what book this is that I spotted on someone's shelf on TV - the one next to Wannabe

It doesn't seem to be Girl Power or Real Life Real Spice

Fg5VvdKXoAcE2Lq