Spice Girls | Page 1352 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. It’s just so enchanting to see them so close.

2. Mel B has a spread in the Hello Magazin with her new fiancé.

She has the blessing of the girls as they previously never liked any of her boyfriends and they let her know that ddd.

Overdose, rav4boy, JasonJay and 9 others like this.
  3. It must be killing Mel B for having been the most vocal about getting together as a five and then missing the birthday bash altogether dddd

4. She’s a Gemini so I suspect the FOMO is real

YourLeadSinger likes this.

5. Super cute.

Wild Man., iRelate, cjwhite1 and 8 others like this.
  6. Nice to see that they are having such a good time! Hopefully Victoria has regained the sense of performing together and they can start planning the new reunion tour!

7. The quality of this live version of Viva Forever is absolutely atrocious. Like how did someone even approve this?

AcerBenII and andru like this.
  8. Sadly, dancing after a few wines in the comfort of a private party is much too differant from Performing on stage in front of thousands and the worlds media

Wild Man., maneater83 and He like this.
  9. The eggshells in case one of them sings the other's lines dd.

Ferk, JasonJay, Conan and 2 others like this.
  10. I can't get this video out of my head. So, so, so sweet.

11. I adore that no matter what, even with a room full of friends. The girls huddle together and have moments like this. It's that special bond, they are a gang together.

12. Girl power, indeed.

Ekran Resmi 2022-11-08 02.31.34.png

Elysium, Jamie, freeheadmess and 8 others like this.
  13. The fact that we now have at least an official photo op for each of the 5 lineups. These legends.

14. Awww, David bloody loves them reuniting, doesn't he?!

15. Aww so sweet.

16. David knew every word and didn’t take his eyes off the stage when he was at my Return show. Sis is a stan.

Blue6010, He, Rob and 20 others like this.
  17. Same for my show! He’s very proud of what they achieved! And seems from clips I’ve seen to really enjoy hanging out with the other girls especially during TROTSG.

OlliMaus, POPGASM, poshlopez and 3 others like this.
  18. If it wasn't for David we wouldn't have had the Olympics reunion performance. He is THE Spice Boy.

OlliMaus, POPGASM and poshlopez like this.
  19. Bradley (MuuMuse) mentioned on the Legend's Only podcast that he has heard rumblings of a tour announcement to come very soon, with the 4 girls. He also mentioned us on this thread and our "niche" complaints.

Robert, andru, Jamie and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.