Spice Girls

https://www.geo.tv/latest/467827-victoria-beckhams-spice-girls-to-perform-at-king-charles-coronation

Victoria Beckham’s Spice Girls to perform at King Charles coronation?

According to a report by The Sun, the royal organisers have requested the British pop icons to perform at King Charles coronation.

The publication, citing an insider revealed, “Royal organisers are super keen to secure Britain’s biggest girl band and the Spice Girls are seriously pondering a return to the stage as a five piece for such a historical event.”

They last performed as a five-piece at the Olympics closing ceremony in London in 2012.

The insider said, “Certainly the reality is that the Coronation is as special as The Olympics - a one off celebration and unique performance.”

According to reports the Spice Girls met the then-Prince Charles several times during their heyday in the 1990s.

I would say there is a chance this could happen since it is a historical moment (something both Posh spice and Posh Spice II Geri would jump at the chance). Come on girls....give us what we want....what we really really want!

Maybe she’ll do it to try and help her (and David) get another title (MBE etc.). People were speculating David queued to see the Queen lying in state for that reason amongst others. If that is important to them then she might be more inclined to say yes.

Hmmm. These rumours always come around. Ultimately they have probably most likely been asked, but I just don’t see it happening. They can never seem to get themselves together for stuff like this. They should’ve performed at the Platinum Jubilee last year too. Who knows but when alls said and done I just don’t think it’ll happen.

Victoria will never be on stage with them again. The girls keep saying maybe, she denies it.

She probably will she just doesn’t want to admit defeat with her fashion career but I do think it’s time she did as it clearly hasn’t worked out for her. I think most people see Victoria as either a big celebrity or a Spice Girl. Not many see her as a fashion designer.

She probably will she just doesn’t want to admit defeat with her fashion career but I do think it’s time she did as it clearly hasn’t worked out for her. I think most people see Victoria as either a big celebrity or a Spice Girl. Not many see her as a fashion designer.

She won’t. She has said it many times and if she does it once, no one will believe her when she denies any other reunions.

he/him
Tonnes of people see her as a fashion designer as that's literally her job that she is paid to do.

Its my opinion which anyone has the right to say.
So she should give up her dream/love of fashion designing because you say so?

tumblr_mlkq25lwl41qbshgko3_500.gif