Spice Girls

I think that was when she kept butting in to another interviewee talking.

I've noticed Geri listens intensely to others speaking and cant help from giving her views on what they're saying. It can indeed be annoying but its also endearing as she is actually listening and cares. You get the impression so many dont listen to what others have to say.

A perfect example of this is when she tried to interject on John Bishop talking about his gay son. Nice moment of friendship from Emma keeping her in line.

Just a thought: maybe keep hush on LGBT issues when you're cosying up to the Tories!

Have we ever had any quotes from the other bands at the time talking about what it was like to be around the Spice Girls? What did 911, Five, B*Witched, Boyzone and Steps think about Spicemania? Did they know that the Spice Girls were a ‘cut above’ (for want of another phrase) or were they just another band like the rest of them?

He/Him
Have we ever had any quotes from the other bands at the time talking about what it was like to be around the Spice Girls? What did 911, Five, B*Witched, Boyzone and Steps think about Spicemania? Did they know that the Spice Girls were a ‘cut above’ (for want of another phrase) or were they just another band like the rest of them?
I remember someone from Steps saying that Victoria recognised them backstage somewhere but I don’t know anything else.

Sugababes (even though they were after the girls peak) have always been super complimentary, which I love!