Spice Girls

I resent how they pay Forever dust. Yes it exists outside of Spice Mania, but it happened and they should honour that time in Spice history. Especially when you have such a big legacy yet small discography, it’s fertile ground!

I blame Melanie C (and Geri). Forever 25 could be dirty, could be crazy, could be flirty and cool!

It’s a shame Goodbye pretty much gets ignored by them. I can’t remember the last time one of them referenced it. I’m even amazed Mel C has never once performed it solo on one of her sets.

It was a Christmas number 1.

It’s a shame Goodbye pretty much gets ignored by them. I can’t remember the last time one of them referenced it. I’m even amazed Mel C has never once performed it solo on one of her sets.

It was a Christmas number 1.
The last in their classic trilogy of Christmas #1's too. I guess they pretty much like to focus on their 5 piece period instead and act like that those last couple of years neither happened.

I resent how they pay Forever dust. Yes it exists outside of Spice Mania, but it happened and they should honour that time in Spice history. Especially when you have such a big legacy yet small discography, it’s fertile ground!

I blame Melanie C (and Geri). Forever 25 could be dirty, could be crazy, could be flirty and cool!

Eh? Mel C always eats performing Holler even during Forever promo when she didn't want to really be there (and sounds phenomenal as per)