Spice Girls

I wonder why she doesn’t think of What I Am as her debut solo single? I know she did it with Tin Tin Out but she still sang the entire song solo.

Anyway amazing song and video. What a moment.

I wouldn't consider her debut What I Am either. It was a collaboration, whether she sang the whole track or not. It wasn't her song that she wrote and was a featured artist.

I wonder why she doesn’t think of What I Am as her debut solo single? I know she did it with Tin Tin Out but she still sang the entire song solo.

Anyway amazing song and video. What a moment.

I don’t think any of the girls consider their collaborations as their debut single. That’s probably why they are not included on any of their debut albums either.

I wouldn't consider her debut What I Am either. It was a collaboration, whether she sang the whole track or not. It wasn't her song that she wrote and was a featured artist.

I dont think whether she wrote it or not should be a factor but fair enough.

I consider it her debut as she sang it all.

What I Am and I Want You Back are both featured on the debut albums.

When Your Gone and Out of Your Mind are not.
TBF I don’t own ‘Hot’ so I hadn’t realised and only went by my knowledge of Victoria’s and Melanie C’s album. As for Emma’s, I’ve only ever curated the tracks I liked.

Apologies, but appreciate the correction.

I dont think whether she wrote it or not should be a factor but fair enough.

I consider it her debut as she sang it all.
That's fine but what I'm pointing out is that clearly she doesn't and I would imagine she doesn't because it was a) a cover version, b) she was a featured artist and c) she didn't have a hand in writing the song. It was never planned as her debut single from her album, it was a collaboration that was a hit and then tacked onto her album because of that fact. Had it not been a hit I doubt it would have ended up on her album at all.

Emma and the two Melanies are so ready but it would need one girl more to make it work. Can you imagine if we get Posh in again and Geri stays out? #Forever25

Victoria is done with that side of things. Geri, I feel if anything could be more enthusiastic for it of late to get herself seen in a better light. I don't think she's been viewed so negatively?

What I Am and I Want You Back are both featured on the debut albums.
“I Want You Back” is actually Melanie’s song though; it’s not a featured collab as she is the main artist.

Also, “What I Am” is a boring cover of a great song anyways.

Spice Circle is hilarious! I can't...

Screenshot-20240403-130342-2.png

A bit random, but why their performances on Saturday Night Live in decent quality are nowhere to found (at least on youtube)? Does anyone have a link to any other source that doesn't look it was filmed using a potato?