Spice Girls

That't it. Geri's done. She's selling her mic stand on eBay -

s-l1600.jpg
That eBay account has other Spice stuff for sale too!

Only £10,500 for some cloaks
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/36444674...486&ssuid=&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

IMG_8030.jpeg

There something really is something so photogenic about the Spice Girls at the height of Spicemania I think. They truly did just have something.

It was pure magic.

Victoria not wearing heels to match her clothing always irked me about that shoot, but then if you look the girls themselves (probably Geri) have spray painted old shoes the colours of the clothes. Geri, Melanie C and Mel B's shoes are originally black, Emma's were white.

It was pure magic.

Victoria not wearing heels to match her clothing always irked me about that shoot, but then if you look the girls themselves (probably Geri) have spray painted old shoes the colours of the clothes. Geri, Melanie C and Mel B's shoes are originally black, Emma's were white.
I love the idea of Geraldine just travelling everywhere with a suitcase full of spray paint ddd.

I still think the only way all 5 will come together again these days, would be a photo shoot or something.
If they do not all come together for a tour, then I wouldn’t mind if they all came together for the release of a few well curated pieces that showcased their legacy over the years.

For example,

(a) A huge coffee style photo book that collects all of the imagery and photography from each era into a series of glossy bound prints.

(b) A collection of all their b-sides and unreleased materials. I know we have had a few snippets here and there, but a proper collection of all the tracks, mastered and all in one place.

(c) A Netflix style documentary, especially if it contains new material and insights into each era. I’d also like it if they delved in deeper to the recording process, making of videos and then the surrounding drama.

Obviously, I would love new music but you also have to be realistic too!

If they do not all come together for a tour, then I wouldn’t mind if they all came together for the release of a few well curated pieces that showcased their legacy over the years.

For example,

(a) A huge coffee style photo book that collects all of the imagery and photography from each era into a series of glossy bound prints.

(b) A collection of all their b-sides and unreleased materials. I know we have had a few snippets here and there, but a proper collection of all the tracks, mastered and all in one place.

(c) A Netflix style documentary, especially if it contains new material and insights into each era. I’d also like it if they delved in deeper to the recording process, making of videos and then the surrounding drama.

Obviously, I would love new music but you also have to be realistic too!

B is the only one of any interest to me. How many more documentaries or books do we need FFS...

B is the only one of any interest to me. How many more documentaries or books do we need FFS...
I suppose when I mean book, I’m talking about those huge ones you see, with every print and photo from every era.

Every photo from the SpiceWorld Shoot, behind the scenes at the Brits, promotional posters from the movie, a section for each of the girls, photos from all of the recent comeback eras. A collection of everything bound in a glossy hardback book would be beautiful.

I know it wouldn’t be for everyone and obviously new/unreleased music would be top tier and the ultimate choice, but I wouldn’t mind this either.

If they would actually get over themselves and have
I suppose when I mean book, I’m talking about those huge ones you see, with every print and photo from every era.

Every photo from the SpiceWorld Shoot, behind the scenes at the Brits, promotional posters from the movie, a section for each of the girls, photos from all of the recent comeback eras. A collection of everything bound in a glossy hardback book would be beautiful.

I know it wouldn’t be for everyone and obviously new/unreleased music would be top tier and the ultimate choice, but I wouldn’t mind this either.

I hear you and my FFS was aimed at them not you, by the way!

I remember there were rumours the Spice World film would be released on 4K Blu-Ray/Digital to celebrate the 25th anniversary... Can you imagine how amazing it would be if all five of them could get over themselves and record an audio commentary track for it?!

"It's important to learn to laugh at ourselves, don't take life too seriously" - Geri

Nothing not even another tour evokes half the interest the thought of a new album does for me.

The way Forever sits at the end of their studio album discography will always bug me.

If they would actually get over themselves and have

I hear you and my FFS was aimed at them not you, by the way!

I remember there were rumours the Spice World film would be released on 4K Blu-Ray/Digital to celebrate the 25th anniversary... Can you imagine how amazing it would be if all five of them could get over themselves and record an audio commentary track for it?!

"It's important to learn to laugh at ourselves, don't take life too seriously" - Geri
Oh, I didn’t think your ‘FFS’ was aimed at me, but it made me think that I hadn’t explained myself properly as to what I imagined in my head.

It’s always good to have a conversation and to discuss and I appreciate the any comments, positive or negative, as it is always based out of our shared love for a person or band we all love too.