Spice Girls

If things had worked out differently with Forever it would’ve been Tell Me Why as the next single given that it was on the March 2001 schedule and official remixes had been made.

In hindsight I don’t think that song would look good in their otherwise flawless singles discography. Too bitter infused and awkward.

If things had worked out differently with Forever it would’ve been Tell Me Why as the next single given that it was on the March 2001 schedule and official remixes had been made.

In hindsight I don’t think that song would look good in their otherwise flawless singles discography. Too bitter infused and awkward.
I like Tell Me Why alot, but do sort of agree. Can see it being a #7 or #8 top 10 hit as opposed to another #1 for them.

Absolutely - the shorter edit that was used in the montage video could have done well I think, probably not a #1 but maybe a respectable #2-#5.
If they'd released in late January/February 2001 they would've needed around these sales for a UK #1:
January 27: 49,987
February 3: 47,435
I think they would've easily managed it had they used the Viva Forever tactic with individual CD singles and a decent bit of promo.

They should have either done promo via concerts over Europe in medium venues/limited arenas or just announced tour dates at the brits for straight after the albums release (in a perfect world, where their heads were more in it).

Loser Spice living up to her reputation

I’d hardly call her a loser. A member of the most successful girl group of all time, enjoyed a brief but successful solo music career and just released a successful novel that was a New York Times bestseller with a sequel coming.

As for her personal life it’s been under a ton of scrutiny recently and everyone has an opinion but she’s dealt with it with class and decorum.

I see no loser attributes with Geri. An all round success story for a girl from the background she grew up in.