Spice Girls

The thing is, as much as they would still have lots of success as a three-piece, the media and a large majority of fans would spend most time focusing on why Victoria and Geri weren't taking part.

We really can't compare Posh Spice with Jason Orange, with all due respect to the latter.

The beauty of the Spice Girls was the 5 individual girls themselves. And the combination of those 5 personalities as a whole. It never feels right any other way (the caviat is hearing more of Victoria in Forever [underrated vocalist getting some justice])

Unlike certain other groups and bands. They were unique. You could easily replace a boyband member, but you can never replace a Spice Girl!

Just wish they (ALL 5) had the same energy again. Sadly the heart is no longer there.

That's such a Mel B (and supportive girl-friend) thing to say. The only reason Geri would react would be if Christian forces her too.

I don't know, before the Christian stuff Mel B said "We have each other's back... but things have changed" while doing a throwing up face and that bit didn't sound like a joke...

Coupled with Mel B recently saying "Denying" should be Geri's Spice Girl song and when Geri unfollowed her on Instagram I suspect all isn't good between them.

I suspect Geri will not be best pleased with the comments and having it back in the press anyway.

Last edited:
Yup Geri isn’t going to be happy she’s spoken about this especially when she’s given him a second chance. She and Mels relationship is clearly already rocky so this is going to throw another spanner in the works if the media pick up on it.

Being a spice fan is such a chore at the best and worst of times.

Still sad we didn't get at least one unreleased song from those sessions for Spiceworld 25. As nice to have, Step To Me, doesn't count ladies.

They just didn't give a shit at all about that project. Same old pictures used even though we know they have the Christophe Gstalder shots available, YouTube lossy audio rips for live recordings, badly designed etc etc.

Honestly that was the most disappointed I felt as a fan.

They just didn't give a shit at all about that project. Same old pictures used even though we know they have the Christophe Gstalder shots available, YouTube lossy audio rips for live recordings, badly designed etc etc.

Honestly that was the most disappointed I felt as a fan.
I know, it's one of my favourite albums of all time and I was gutted they didn't go all out. Even Spice at least got some different vinyl individual vinyl covers.

tumblr_p9eesg6rFs1qcxm8ko1_500.gifv
It’s been 26 years. Still remember watching this moment live and I knew something was up lol