Spice Girls | Page 158 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Victoria will never, ever do it.

And I doubt Melanie C and Emma would be willing to spend so much time away from the UK.
    On the other hand, they could easily set a world tour, so why limit themselves to a single city? (yeah, I know: $$$).

2. Victoria needs to Nadine-level switch in girlband attitude.

She needs an Insatiable-sized flop collection, which ruins her credibility and then she will be putty in their hands.

3. duckface

duckface Guest

Money and stability. Moving a pack of 20 children around from city to city has to be the worst thing in the world.

4. Does anyone else really wish Voodoo was the Greatest Hits single?

5. duckface

duckface Guest

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Maybe if the Freemasons had remixed it.

7. duckface

duckface Guest

Or if it wasn't a one-minute song that was dragged on for four minutes.

8. He

He

9. duckface

duckface Guest

So rabid we couldn't even get them a Top 10 single.

10. Interesting to see Step To Me on there.

11. I can't believe people are saying that 'The Spice Girls' only had good singles, I think both 'Spice' and 'Spiceworld' are flawless album across all 10 tracks of each, only 'Forever' has shitty tracks.

12. A new snippet has leaked. This actually sounds "spicey", instead of a bit wet and limp like the other clips that have leaked over the years:

[video=youtube;CKGeeW36-8w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGeeW36-8w[/video]

13. Very true Spiceworld in particular is the most flawless pop album I have ever heard or certainly one of them. To think they wrote recorded and put it out there all in the space of about 5 months. Crazy

14. duckface

duckface Guest

Spiceworld is literally the greatest thing that ever happened to the universe.

15. Amen brother!

16. The film, the album or the tour? Or all three?

17. duckface

duckface Guest

The album (but the film comes a close second).

100/10
    Stop
    Never Give Up On The Good Times
    Viva Forever

10/10
    Spice Up Your Life
    Too Much
    Do It

9/10
    Saturday Night Divas
    Move Over

8/10
    Denying
    The Lady Is a Vamp

Not bad at all.

18. I would shuffle The Lady Is A Vamp up to 10/10 and bring Spice Up Your Life and Move Over down one or two pegs, but yes.

19. I wonder if Never Give Up On The Good Times would've been the number 1 that Stop wasn't....?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.