Spice Girls | Page 171 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I loved Mel B's 'Disco Witchblade' outfit.

2. Naomi Campbell should be the new Posh Spice. She could bully the others until she got a solo career going!

3. Bring back Michelle Stephenson!!! *starts facebook petition page*

4. duckface

duckface Guest

There was an April Fool's back in 2000 that Michelle was rejoining. Someone photoshopped her into a photo from the Forever Spice book press conference. 'Twas amazing.

5. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I wonder what her nickname would be?

6. duckface

duckface Guest

Curly Spice?
    Reject Spice?
    Ooh Look At Me I Went To University Spice?

It was amazing. There was an hour-long crisis on the Dotmusic forums about them having to re-record the album.

7. C ya Tor
    [video=youtube;xOWM50L_jC0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOWM50L_jC0&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

8. G like MC who likes it on _________?

9. duckface

duckface Guest

"You might see four Spices jumping around singing Wannabe."

Well, folks, looks like it's happening! Probably! At some point!
    I love that she references Wannabe; not only their signature hit, but the one Vicky doesn't sing on.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

They should revive the musical and play major parts in it themselves. If they took it on tour it would be a great way to sing all their hits without it being a retread of the 2007 tour, and Victoria's absence wouldn't be so apparent.

11. Bitter Spice?

12. moorje

moorje Guest

But VB would have been the Sharon Osbourne-judge character!
    I guess that makes Geri the Mum, Mel B the batty best friend, Mel C the loopy PA and Emma can be Viva.

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I've spent the night listening to some of their demos. I love the protospice sound.

They could all take turns playing one of several parts, so that there is always at least one Spice Girl in the show at any one time. It would work, I'm sure of it!

14. duckface

duckface Guest

They can rotate the role of the mum or the Sharon Osbourne! It can be like when Whoopi Goldberg played Mother Superior in the Sister Act musical.

15. I can't wait for another Spice domination in 2016!

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I'd love if they followed in Kylie's footsteps and did an anti tour type thing. They could perform the entire Spice album, as well as their other hits, and some fan favourites.
    They were never about those big theatrical moments or surrounding themselves with scores of dancers, those four or five girls on stage giving us eeeeeeveryrthing would be more than enough.

Yeah, exactly. Just like that. I'd go and see it several times.

17. I would actually be VERY interested in seeing them perform the entire SPICE album in full.

Victoria is redundant in most of those tracks lets be honest well she shines in Love Thing and Say You'll be There but that's about it.

I really want to see Geri perform Holler also. I don't know how it will sound but I just want to see it done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.