*Spice Girls* | Page 728 | The Popjustice Forum

*Spice Girls*

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. New judges have been announced for AGT and Mel B is gone. Could it be because of more dates coming?

Deleted member 5343 and andru like this.
  2. I just realized that Geri had a small bedazzled Union Jack on her mic during the Victoria's Secret performance. Crafty queen.

3. I’m sure they film the auditions for America’s Got Talent in March/April when Mel will be in rehearsals for the tour. Probably not an admission of more dates but I imagine she wouldn’t be able to do both the tour and America’s Got Talent.

JMRGBY88 likes this.
  4. HRH

HRH

It's a shame Mel has to give up her steady paycheck on AGT for such a short tour. Hope we get more dates and/or more judging opportunities are forthcoming.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  5. Simon does seem genuinely supportive of Mel, so I imagine he's already told her that the job on AGT's there if/when she wants it back.

6. Typical British tabloids saying she's been 'dropped'. Obviously a Spice Girls tour will take priority and hopefully will lead to a long-term reunion. It's her roots and passion. If it doesn't work out, I'm sure Simon will get her back on board anyway.

neinzedd and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  7. Being dropped from that show is a godsend if it means more dates on the tour.

8. I’m sure the rest of the group and the promoters want Mel to be 100% focused on the tour to avoid any issues like she had on the ROTSG tour.

9. Indeed, why the British Media have to be so negative all the time.

andru likes this.
  10. They all had custom mics during that performance, and on tour:

Spice_Girls_Mics_and_Bodypacks.jpg

And most recently:

geri_mic.jpg

11. They all kept the mics. Emma showed hers in the documentary... that scene was so tearful..

12. I thought Victoria auctioned her mic off?

13. She probably did then they realized it never worked so they sent it back

Rob, AlmostFamous, rav4boy and 10 others like this.
  14. I always wondered if those mics were uncomfortable to hold with all those jewels on them?

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  15. Good point. Still iconic of course!

neinzedd and chris4862 like this.
  16. Question: has anyone received their physical tickets yet for the concerts? I got an email a few weeks ago that they were still coming but nothing since. Is that weird? From the Netherlands by the way.

17. Don't think anyone has received them yet, physical or e-Tickets, unless they purchased in-person at the box office.

Laurent likes this.
  18. Thanks for the reply! I know it’s still very early but I couldn’t help but get antsy.

saviodxl and andru like this.
  19. Love their 90s love songs playlist for Valentine's Day! So many classics.

Robert, Daniel L and Blue6010 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.