Spice Girls | Page 982 | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by james1986, Jul 3, 2006.

1. Speaking of fabulous bootlegs, this person has done a couple of edits from last year. I think he’s working on doing the full show but obviously that’ll take a while.

Slamb, V3RYP05H, Shelby '68 and 8 others like this.
  2. Been waiting as well. It's such a classic moment for the girls (and French & Saunders). I bet it's in the BBC vaults instead of Virgin's/The Girls collection.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  3. I did this Holler edit just for fun (there's a little audio cut), I planned to try and do more but I lost the hard drive where I had all the videos I downloaded and sorted.

That video (and the other ones from him) are spectacular, I just sometimes hate in most edits people try to cram too many angles/different shots in very little time.

Stopremix and VeryPSB like this.
  4. We both had the same idea. Legends only etc.

2014, Tribal Spaceman, Alenko and 9 others like this.
  5. Meanwhile at the Horner household...

Alenko, P'NutButter, rav4boy and 4 others like this.
  6. Yum that looks good..

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 7:38 PM
    Island and lushLuck like this.
  7. Finally watching the leaked 2008 footage, and compared to the 2019 tour, the magic just wasn't there upon reflection.

MarkAnthony and P'NutButter like this.
  8. I feel like the whole 2008 reunion was very Americanised which took away some of the original magic they had.

MarkAnthony and Matgo like this.
  9. Really? I haven’t seen either and have been curious how they compared.

10. Take us all back to this time last year please!

Laurence, johnoclock, Alenko and 7 others like this.
  11. It was the best few weeks wasn't it? The excitement!

The girls performing 'Something Kinda Funny' and 'Do It' again after so many years, Geri going back Ginger the night before the first show.... I truly hope they do it all again next year, I wanna do a couple of shows this time!

12. 24 May and 15 June 2019 are two of the greatest days of my life. A moment I will never forget.

13. If they don’t extend the tour, I’ll forget be gutted not being able to see Never Give Up live.

14. They’ve just uploaded another one with Never Give Up as the audio, they seem to have so much footage (gorgeous HQ) footage of them having a blast at all stages of the tour/show. Would love them to release like an hour long documentary showing all the behind the stage stuff! Even if they just stick it on YouTube or IGTV!

15. That was such a cute one and Geri was so full of life in it so dont get the comments saying she was stiff and uninterested during this tour.

Her wrapping her tartan blanket around Mel C was heartwarming. Love these girls together.

16. The tale of the Spice World 2019 DVD.

“We filmed two full shows.”
    “We don’t have any footage of the tour!”
    “Here’s some footage that we don’t have!”
    “We can’t release a DVD because we don’t have any footage! So to celebrate, here’s some footage we recorded!”

I’m getting so sick of it now.

Tribal Spaceman and TMI like this.
  17. When did they say they filmed two shows? I remember Mel C saying a few days after the tour that they filmed shows for social content but I don't recall anyone saying they had fully recorded them.

18. Melanie Chisholm was the one who said it, I believe in one of the interviews she did on her Pride tour when she visited Brazil?

19. 6:27 mark is where she mentions it

Pineapple likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.