Spice Girls.... | The Popjustice Forum

Spice Girls....

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by taylorjacobs, Oct 1, 2007.

1. They're coming back and they have released the confirmation e-mail to let us know if we've got tickets or not... i got tickets!!!! You can still register for them on the website. On lordy lord i am so terribly excited!!!

2. How did you get tickets? Did you do it online or via person on the phone? I can't quite get my head around the fact that all the tickets sold out in 38 secs...its takes longer than that to put in your credit card details and there is no mention of 'computers crashing' due to the demand on the news reports.

3. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

it's not true. there was still tickets avalable for all 4 shows when i checked an hou ago.

4. So it's not sold out then? Is it?

5. moorje

moorje Guest

Tickets START at £95!!!
    Sorry ladies but not even Kylie wheeling herself out earlier this year cost that much! Shame on you!

6. You have to register for tickets at thespicegirls.com and its not too late as they have added another London date. Not all the dates are completely sold out but they are going like hot cakes so you'd better be quick! oh goodness its just so very exciting. Hope you get tickets!

7. KaMZ

KaMZ Guest

We all know why they're really re-uniting anyway, just listen to that ol' ABBA-Tune...

8. If you registered you can get them for 55 quid, on level 4 though.

9. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

plus a 9-quid booking fee. and travel or parking.

10. I'm so excited! I've got tickets for the first O2 gig! Anyone else going?

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

15th December? That'll be me then.

12. Ive got tickets but looking to sell them at normal price so if anyone knows of anyone that want some pm me :)

13. O2 is going to be awesome, does anyone know what the playlist is yet?

14. anyone bought headlines yet? can get it from their official website and it's for children in need so you get to do your bit for charity too! not long til the tour starts, woohoo!!!

15. Haven't downloaded Headlines yet, is Voodoo on their website too??? That would be awesome!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.