SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 519 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Surely Miss 'Rona will be putting a halt to any kind of Drag Race coming our way, n'est-ce pas?

The tea.

matthew. and Andrew.L like this.
  2. It’s supposedly happening now.

Andrew.L likes this.
  3. They will so push this romance all the way through to the next All Stars. Where they will still be a couple and refuse to give each other the boot.

Andrew.L likes this.
  4. I just imagine production sitting there being like "Hmm okay the Vanjie x Brooke storyline was really popular with the fans... This new Vegas show needs that, and Kameron needs some more drama.... Let's make him and Vanjie date"

DoggySwami likes this.
  6. The 14 year old girls who male Branjie fan instagrams with pictures of them together.

BeingNormal and Jwentz like this.
  7. You need some form of personality to be a villain, so Kameron definitely wasn't one.

8. Kameron couldn’t be a villain because she had almost no screen time.

heavymetalGAGA, Lila, Sam and 8 others like this.
  9. remember when she was passive agressive about this in an instagram post? you actively said you were going to give them nothing! well they gave you nothing in return, girl! (Except top four nn)

10. If Kameron is a villain for not wanting to be around Dusty Ray Bottoms, then we're all villains.

sesita, BeingNormal, Sam and 9 others like this.
  11. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Kameron's had way more screen time on this forum then he did on the actual show.

12. Phi Phi is the only villain I give a crap about. The way she eats the screen time given and makes for utterly gripping reality TV. Scameron WISHES.

13. Kameron has had more screen time on this page than the show.

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. Kameron had more screen time in this post than the show.

Sam, Mr.Arroz, Karvel and 3 others like this.
  15. Genuinely I think of this little moment multiple times during a shift if an old person is bothering me. The way she can't help but react.

[​IMG]

16. Silky, Plastique, Nina West, Scarlet Envy, Asia O’Hara, Jan, Jessica Wild, Sonique, Yara Sofia and Dida Ritz have been contacted by the show for some type of recording this last week.

sesita, Holly Something and 2014 like this.
  17. Ddd Utica would be rich. Skeptical because she's had some local controversies recently, walking for a Pride parade here in Minneapolis immediately in the wake of the George Floyd's murder, when the entire community was having a conversation about uplifting queens of color. She's been blacklisted by the most prominent event bookers in town, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was just laying low?

But maybe someone knows something I don't.

18. Lol Jan CANNOT go on All Stars this fast.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.