SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 522 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Dd yes, normally I’m very suspicious over a lot of the lipsync edits, but they barely needed to lift a finger to show who was clearly the weakest there.

The image of her flailing violently on the floor, then flopping back onto the stage... cursed. I feel bad because she’d clearly invested a shit load of money on outfits, but it was a mild kii.

2. I don’t think I can handle watching fans clamour to insist Jan has been ‘robbed’ again so soon after the last one. Meh.

3. Isn't Adore or someone from All Stars 2 (so it can only really be her Coco or Ginger) being rumoured for All Stars 6?

4. I'm not sure if I can handle the resurgence of delusional Plastique stans if they're anything like Bl**r St Cl**re apologists

[​IMG]

5. Let's hope not.

stuaw and Martyn like this.
  6. Sis I can't handle you suddenly getting so opinionated but no longer posting your excellent walls of text to justify it!

7. I never want to see Silky & Nina West on my tv again and Plastique remains mediocre as hell. The rest of that list is decent though.

8. Silky is a kii so I'm here for her. I could never see Nina West again and feel fine about it.

9. I would honestly take Eureka over Silky.

10. It's been 0 pages

sesita, ItBeats, BeingNormal and 7 others like this.
  11. This page is so dark sided

[​IMG]

12. I was going to include that in my post but I thought I’d let someone else have the honor.

13. I'm pretty certain production will want Shuga in there somewhere too for that second or third out placement.

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. If Nina West is on, she will be one of the queens to make the final (she's more comfortable with comedy/improv than half that cast/WoW seems to like her/Big Girl storyline, amplified by the fact that there's no way in hell season 13 will have a big girl finalist), and honestly 2020 is tough enough as it is without that potential leak hanging over us.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. If this is the list, the season is a Nina v. Asia v. Plastique showdown. Yara probably gets 4th.

16. Justice for Joslyn Fox! I know Courtney will never be invited but that entire last half of queens in Season 6 really were some of the best. I also wouldn’t mind Darienne and of course Trinity K. Bonet. I might be in the minority but I don’t mind Plastique. If they really wanted a change up, cross over and invite a UK and Canada queen and see how they do.

Andrew.L and Lost In Japan. like this.
  17. Dida Ritz is coming to stomp the girlies.

18. I'm gonna need her to make the Top 5 and not be used as an early boot.

stuaw likes this.
  19. Watch it be for a Christmas special and not even for All Stars kii

Lapras likes this.
  20. This post is a disease. Rotted.

BeingNormal, Dijah., Overdose and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.