SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 608 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Didn't they struggle to cast queens for this All Stars? I imagine Jan would have been eager to take part, unlike the other choices who declined.

2. The tea checker for International All Stars is out. Whilst nothing is concrete yet, there are some things to which the spillers agree:

- Janey and Lemon are the first ones out;
    - Cheryl makes it relatively far (possibly Top 5);

- Supposedly all the UK queens make it past episode 3;
    - Monique and Cheryl win girlgroups together;
    - Monique is third out, which I hate and pray is wrong but wouldn’t surprise me since she seemed a bit down on Instagram right after she returned;
    - Pangina is Top 4.

3. At least four episodes of Jimbo? Canada stans won.

Mr Blonde and Jonathan27 like this.
  4. Nooo not Lemon being an early out!

Red Coat and facesincondensation like this.
  5. There's a tea spiller that claims Monique and Blu are finalists, but I find it unlikely, to be honest.

I'm almost positive Baga (...) and Jujubee are finalists, my guess to round that out would be Pangina and Jimbo.

I hope Pangina makes it all the way, I'm rooting for her so that Drag Race Thailand is resurrected.

Pink Frost, Holly Something and BTG like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Monique having a bad run does not make sense with my fantasy.

7. RuPaul eliminating Kandy Muse and being like "No wait!" but letting Monique walk out third doesn't make sense with my fantasy either. I get some of that has to do with episode count though. And it would be kind of funny if Ru was sticking her neck out for the queens of the main US show.

I do think it's nice Pangina is going to make it far though, as Ru doesn't even host RPDR: Thailand
    and probably hasn't even watched it.

Andrew.L likes this.
  8. Monique receiving the Ginger Minj circa All Stars 2 edit!

9. Calling it now, Monique will say "Facts are facts, America, I mean... World!" or something of the sort.

TrixieVillaintina and Edu like this.
  10. What on Earth is Baga's talent going to be? Racism? Getting allegedly questionably consenting audience members to strip?

DoggySwami and Andrew.L like this.
  11. Can we add belittling his Mother on national tv? The thing with Baga is he doesn't have any C.U.N.T, but he is a cunt, so I expect that could be where Ru gets confused.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Baga potentially making it further than Monique Heart is a hellish timeline.

13. Baga’s outfits and wigs were so bad during season one that I can’t picture her going far this season. Yes she’s popular, but I can’t see how they’ll justify that with an elevated group of contestants.

Definitely excited if rumors of Pangina and Jujubee doing well are true.

Andrew.L likes this.
  14. I believe Baga's outfits were leaked by someone who knew her and, yeah, they were mediocre to say the least. Also the runway themes are not it.

15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Jujubee coming in 3rd for a 4th time weirdly is my kink and also my kryptonite.

16. Uno

Uno

Thoroughly surprised Lemon is an early out. Thought she'd be a great dark horse.

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  17. BTG

BTG

Surely Juju has this in the bag if she makes it to the final? Having her make it to the end twice in two years only to lose? A mess.

18. For the second time as well dddd

19. Baga will probably have mildly more acceptable runways this time around and the judges and producers will build a “growth!” storyline around it.

Sleepycat likes this.
  20. I've read tea that Jimbo is a bit of a villain

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.