SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 626 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

HOW is it possible for Silky to beat 6 girls when she did.... that for No Scrubs??

Subspace88, huntypoo, Sam and 11 others like this.
  2. So the tea that there are two lip syncs every week and Silky lip syncs every episode is not true, it’s all just in episode 10?

I’m actually kind of disappointed, I was looking forward to that weekly mess.

facesincondensation likes this.
  3. Word is that Yara is bottom 2 with A'Keria, so it didn't seem fair to send her home after just winning the talent show.
    Also, Ra'Jah's chaotic self apparently jumps out and jokes "A'keria sent me home, so I'm sending her home."

matthew., R92, JMRGBY and 4 others like this.
  4. I think the understanding today is that A’keria’s placement is likely swapped with Jiggly’s considering the amount of runways of hers we’ve been shown. They don’t all fit in two episodes. Besides, we’ve barely seen Jiggly in the promo.

If that’s correct, A’keria would be fifth out. Yara’s crying in a blue outfit, so she must indeed be in the bottom for the second episode (Blue Ball), but A’keria’s shown crying wearing her caftan look (rudemption runway, since Pandora’s sitting besides her wearing the same look she’s wearing right behind Ra’Jah in another scene, where Ra’Jah has her farm runway look), meaning she probably did bad in episode three.

R92 and BTG like this.
  5. As much as I love A'keria this would be a scream. Any collateral damage caused by Ra'Jah's glow up is a net positive!

matthew., Humes, constantino and 6 others like this.
  6. I noticed that - T spillers are usually pretty on the money with eliminations of US seasons, so that'd be an interesting surprise.
    Although... I wouldn't be surprised if Ru tells the girls that they'll be doing their RuDemption runway after the talent show so that Michelle can't critique looks that were designed for a more practical use.

Andrew.L and Felp like this.
  7. Screaming at Ra’Jah having one extra look in the trailer and the locals gagging shes an early out!!

Ra’Jah’s Revenge: The Re-Up will restore global serotonin production

8. I’m honestly so excited for how pressed some people are going to be with Ra’Jah and even Silky lasting so long, it’ll be delicious to watch Silky send home some fan favourites for the hate they’ve put her through, if deserved.

She snapped here.

9. Those lip sync songs!

10. Not Miss Kylie doing Chromatica promo, we have no choice but to stan relentlessly

Holly Something likes this.
  11. Ugly Heart for a lip sync song. Oh fuck yes.

12. It's going to be multiple lipsyncs of this chaotic energy

And Ru will be living for it as we watch in horror and confusion.

Uno and Sleepycat like this.
  13. I am ready to ironically stan Silky's All Stars 6 run.

Island, huntypoo, stuaw and 10 others like this.
    EnsnareTheSenses, Mushroom and BTG like this.
  15. BTG

BTG

Yara proving she’s a true early season girl by being a mess in trying to send Trinity home over Serena. Iconic.

Island, Lila, constantino and 13 others like this.
  16. Ra'Jah going HIGH-WIN in the premiere night with the two episodes being made available. Legendary behaviour.

Lila, huntypoo, constantino and 11 others like this.
  17. 2014

2014 Staff Member

TKB doing stand up comedy for her talent was........unexpected.

18. Uno

Uno

Same. I hate when girls do lipsyncing as their talent, but if there was one exception to the rule, it would be Miss TKB.

Holly Something and 2014 like this.
  19. The way Trinity could’ve put a ballroom track behind “what do you do successfully...quickly” and probably would’ve won only to attempt stand-up and almost be first out.

20. Didn't Trinity do really well at the roast or standup challenge in season 6 though? She was probably trying to conjure that up again for herself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.