SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 669 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. She does, but I feel like they've used that critique before where it didn't really apply.

I just can't emotionally deal with Pangina as a relatively early out so I'm already giving her a 'robbed' narrative in my head.

Holly Something likes this.
  2. BTG

BTG

And I deserve it.

[​IMG]

3. I'm sure you could think of a way for me to forgive you.

[​IMG]

munro and Andrew.L like this.
  4. What in the LGBTQIA+ Thread is going on in here.

Liberty, Stewart, Kuhleezi and 20 others like this.
  5. Lemon's verse blowing up on social media.

[​IMG]

Hope the fossils over at World of Wonder productions regret how they kicked her out first on IAS.

6. BTG

BTG

According to a reliable tea spilled, an early outs season is in the works.

I can’t wait to see Kelly Mantle get a crown.

Karvel, Kuhleezi, phily693 and 19 others like this.
  7. It's Jaymes' season, for sure.

Attis, Karvel, blissteria and 18 others like this.
  8. The fans have been asking for this for a while so I'll be interested to see how they do it.

Do you include Shangela? As she was a first out in Season 2 but Top 5 on Season 3 and Top 4 on All Stars 3.

How about Thorgy and Coco who did well on there Seasons but were early outs on All Stars.

9. I can't imagine it'll include Shangela. Although I guess it's a possibility.
    I feel like who qualifies and who doesn't will be very vague... because not everyone is going to say Yes and they have to fill the cast somehow.

Holly Something likes this.
  10. I can also see Laila kill it.
    Porkchop, Venus, Phoenix, Kalorie, Kahanna, Honey, Rock M., maybe Tempest and Penny Tation are all definitely hungry to participate again I bet.

11. I would LOVE an early outs season and I've been manifesting this for ages!

Give me Kelly Mantle, Rock M Sakura, Jaymes Mansfield, Kahmora Hall, Laila McQueen, Tammie Brown, Nicole Paige Brooks, Vivacious, Tempest DeJour, Mrs Kasha Davis (if she counts), Tamisha Iman, Honey Davenport...yes.

12. Ginger coming for that crown after AS2 I fear!

Karvel, RHOPJ, Syzygyz and 1 other person like this.
  13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

An early outs season was always more appealing to me than an All Winners one dd.

Attis, Karvel, Kuhleezi and 13 others like this.
  14. I would absolutely be happy for All Stars to take a break for a year to allow an Early Out season. Although they'll probably just shoehorn in both. Serena might have been better holding out for another year if the tea is true.

15. An early out season would just be called All Stars 7 though, right?

16. She still would’ve been first out.

chromatica, pmas and Roey_says like this.
  17. They must've seen the success of All Stars 6, mostly due to mid-to-early outs being predominant in the cast.

Dangerous Maknae and Andrew.L like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

Spoilers for Queens of the Universe, the weird singing competition they’re doing:

Jujubee getting dragged by Leona Lewis is a scream. What is this timeline?

joe_alouder, Kyle., Humes and 5 others like this.
  19. OUT.

Mushroom, Humes, Kuhleezi and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.