SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 671 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. after that rant?????????????

mcuk, Jonathan27, sesita and 2 others like this.
  2. If they have a cast. I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting this in the filmed bank sooner rather than later.

3. Shuga Cain and Kameron Michaels...a nightmare; literally a nightmare.

inevitable, mcuk, Humes and 3 others like this.
  4. Omg Ms Fox!!! Finally

5. Swap Ad*r* for Asia, Brita for Dida and Kameron for Darienne and that's pretty much a dream cast.

Chris Lala, Mr.Arroz and matthew. like this.
  6. The idea that anybody’s dream cast features Jackie Cox?

[​IMG]

7. To be fair, I didn't register her name dd

8. Island

Island Staff Member

Brita? Ugh.

Lander, heavymetalGAGA and RHOPJ like this.
  9. I can already see April Carrion being thrown under the bus as an early out and I rebuke it.

MilesAngel, Uno and Juango like this.
  10. I like Shuga but if she is brought back I feel it will be very much a case of 'we're casting you in acknowledgement we did you dirty in your eliminatation' -> 'ok we casted you, so you can go home second'.

11. I really want Mrs Kasha Davis to come back. Pandora is probably the oldest queen they've ever brought on for an All Stars and she was so mediocre on this last season, it was forgettable. Mrs Kasha Davis needs to be cemented in the history books as iconic. And she needs an All Stars season for it.

12. Perched for Alexis I have to say dd.

13. I worry Joslyn will be thrown under the first out bus.

14. Mrs Kasha Davis doing 60 seconds of 'dad jokes' for her talent and breaking the curse of comedy would be iconic. Or a disaster that sends her home. Either way, bring her (and Mr Davis to accompany on the piano) back!

15. I want Darienne Lake and Tamisha Iman.

16. Kasha, Darienne, Tamisha, Heidi, Asia, Joslyn - all absolutely essential for another round of All Stars.

pmas likes this.
  17. Apparently, there's been a leak of the production wishlist for AS7 which has 12 queens and 6 backups.
    Their aim is to film at the top of 2022 and to air sometime after Superstars and S14

Their goal 12:
    Acid Betty
    Adore Delano
    Alexis Michelle
    Asia O'Hara
    Darienne Lake
    Denali
    Gigi Goode
    Heidi
    Laganja Estranja
    Peppermint
    Tamisha Iman
    Thorgy Thor

Their backups:
    Brita
    Crystal Methyd
    Jessica Wild
    Joslyn Fox
    Kameron Michaels
    Shuga Cain

Obviously, Laganja has consistently said she doesn't want to return as a contestant, so we can probably rule her out.
    And although I'd love to see Tamisha again, I doubt she'd say yes.

Holly Something and steste like this.
  18. Jessica, Joslyn & Crystal as back ups while prioritising AS2 & even 3 returnees... Make it make sense.

constantino, Trinu 3.0, 2014 and 16 others like this.
  19. There back ups are more intriguing to me than the majority of their main 12.

hownee, sesita, Pink Frost and 3 others like this.
  20. I'd love more Tanisha but I think she's made it pretty clear how she feels about coming back... Although she did once say if asked she would come back...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.