SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 706 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Delete!

2. Some of the other tea reads that Willow killed the final lip sync, finishing it doing a flip (!) but suggests that they could still make it look like Camden deserves the win by just editing out the wig reveal issues.

Joe. likes this.
  3. I need Willow to win.

4. Does "perform an original number" mean crappy Drag Race writers room music? Or like... actual real songs that they had to create the performance for? I hope it's the latter. I don't want to go back to the royalty free goofy songs they used to get stuck doing (Although Naomi Smalls LEGS song was memorable.)

But yeah, I like this way more than having them lipsync tournament and it makes for a more exciting final lipsync because lipsyncs like last year's Symone vs. Kandy.... I mean come on, it was not a shocking finale.

5. R92

R92

I’m both relieved and deeply saddened that there isn’t a crazy buzzworthy “you’re fucking kidding me” moment to panic over like Butterfly-gate.

Sam and KYLE like this.
  6. But Daya is not a butterfly, at least.

What kind of description of a runway is that?

KYLE likes this.
  7. A picture of Daya's look has leaked but no idea if it's her performance or runway.

[​IMG]

BEST FICTION likes this.
  8. I think it's to explain this look isn't a butterfly:

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Who allowed...this

eatyourself, sesita, Secret and 5 others like this.
  11. Category is, night of a 1000 Madonnas!

12. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Manifesting dark nasty energy for Daya at the reunion knowing she doesn't win.

13. rdp

rdp

As long as the queens have some creative input like in season 12 I think having individual performances in the finale is a great idea. And from the description of Willow, Angeria and Bosco's performances it does seem like that's the case

14. Reddit also says the following...

~Paul~ and Lapras like this.
  15. I’m more than happy with a Willow win and Lady Camden as the runner up result.

Feels correct and the right conclusion for a brilliant season & a return to form that I wasn’t expecting for a franchise that felt creatively on its last legs

timothy_b, MilesAngel and Sleepycat like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I'm definitely already excited for an Angeria AllStars turn.

constantino, RUNAWAY, R92 and 7 others like this.
  17. They haven't given the queen the crown to wear for ages in multiple filmings. It takes too long to reset hair and things.

18. The way I've gone from initially completely disliking Willow Pill during her MTQ (mainly the outfit ddd) to wanting her to paint the stage of the finale with everyone's blood in a few short years is a testament to her talent. What a phenomenal queen/artist/individual.

19. Yeah, I was ready to hate Willow Pill by association with Yvie, but she has had a great season. And if it's not Angeria, then I'd definitely prefer Willow over Camden who... I'm still shocked is in the Top 5.

Andrew likes this.
  20. The sheer amount of All Stars content we have from this season. Angeria and Bosco could be future All Stars winners, Jeorgrous and Camden will probably be back and Daya will make a great returning villain.

R92, Txetxu, Andrew and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.