SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 712 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Very that. Kendall is extremely successful and one of the biggest names in the Vancouver scene (well before Drag Race) but also if there was one of those iceburg memes for drag queens Kendall would be on the first layer.

2. I’m just. I can’t - on a highly reflexive and visceral level - get behind a queen whose name is a Kardashian reference.

3. Kendall Gender’s gurning positivity is the worst kind of personality for reality tv. I always feel bad when I hate someone who is probably nice and well-intentioned but she’s such a Nina West.

constantino, Red Coat, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I enjoyed Kendall but Stephanie/Suki deserved her run.

singabob, Island, drewsky and 4 others like this.
  5. I still think Synthia beat Kendall in their lip sync.

constantino, Remyky22, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  6. I adore Synthia, but I think she had run out of steam by that point - Her go-to helicopter across the stage could only get her through so many lipsynchs.

I may have to re-subscribe for WOW+, because Canada Season 2 was elite drag race.

7. Upon re-watching episode 1, I am definitely pining for a Suki Doll return.

Lapras, R92, Jonathan27 and 3 others like this.
  8. Synthia's runways weren't as elevated as a lot of the rest of cast but she deserved to stay longer than Adriana and Kamora and possibly even Kendall too. She had the best verse in Bye Flop but was bottom 2 for it, which goes to show she was undersold a little, I don't think she ran out of steam outside of her track record on paper.

R92, Jonathan27, sesita and 3 others like this.
  9. Suki, Synthia and Stephanie Price were all cut too early, especially Suki.

10. I’m sure everyone will be thrilled, it looks like Miz Cracker is on Canada vs the World (not at Dragcon, socials clearly being run by someone else). TKB is almost 100% confirmed not there, she’s performing at Dragcon.

berserkboi, Serg., lilylu and 10 others like this.
  12. Forming a prayer circle for Tia Kofi and Tayce to appear on this potential Canada vs TW!

Holly Something likes this.
  13. Nah, I don't want them on this shitstorm of a format if they don't revamp it. They belong on an All-Stars!

Andrew likes this.
  14. They will have been busy with the season two tour during filming, won't they?

15. Island

Island Staff Member

Didn’t the tour just end?

16. Pretty sure it's already started filming and Tayce is currently in Spain. Contestants started to go 'silent' around April 23rd, which would also seemingly rule out Tia too, as I think they're still not allowed to do delayed posting unless it's contractual bits for tours etc. But I could be wrong!

There are rumours that, if she is on, Kendall is a first/early out.

JMRGBY and Andrew like this.
  17. [​IMG]

18. I'm pretty sure she's on because she hasn't posted since April 22nd except for a confirmation she won't be at Drag Con due to "unforseen circumstances" nn.

Andrew likes this.
  19. [​IMG]

People are speculating that Bob is hosting the Pit Stop for All Stars 7

[​IMG]

20. I need Bob for the pit stop and Violet for Fashion photo Ruview to make this the full viewing experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.