SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 721 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Viv deserved top 2 this week.

Sleepycat and MilesAngel like this.
  2. In fairness, the finale of All Stars 4 came down to a performance and lip sync that Monet undisputedly won. If I left the set the day that was filmed, I’d be completely confident she was the winner of the season.

Uno, BEST FICTION and Andrew like this.
  3. Yeah, Jinkx hasn't been unfairly pushed in any way (so far). In fact, she should have been in the top over Monet in episode 1, which would have given her 4 wins already.

I do have a lot of love for Monet though, so I hope she next challenge she wins is a big episode for her.

singabob and Andrew like this.
  4. I love Monet even when she performs badly.

RUNAWAY, aaronhansome, Sam and 11 others like this.
  5. Honestly, she is still the funniest queen on this cast, along with Jaida... Maybe not in the challenges, but in general she makes me giggle.

Mr Blonde, sesita, Island and 3 others like this.
  6. Her walking in with the plunger this week was comedy gold.

I've become obsessed.
    [​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Sam, stuaw and 4 others like this.
  7. Sorry, but Monet does not have the depth. Instead, you have delicious excellence like Jada and Raja serving fierce pussy through and through every week - they should be having that placing over Monet in the final lipsync against Jinkx.

8. Anyone who isn't obsessed with Monet has never ever listened to Sibling Rivalry. It's the best thing to ever come out of the Drag Race universe.

9. Sasha Velour’s Nightgowns says hello.

Gemini, Txetxu and Sleepycat like this.
  10. Monet's been giving the give big time for me? She mostly needed to elevate her runways which she's easily done, outside of the questionable 'veil' that she yanked off in two seconds she's generally been near the top every week in terms of looks. The fairy tale justice week is the only challenge she's outright fumbled a bit but that's more a reflection of a piss poor challenge. I went into this season ready to begrudge a top 2 placement among this cast but I'd easily slot her in the top 4 performers so far alongside Jinkx, Raja and Jaida.

I do find it a bit weird how in the main thread there have been people saying she's fading when she's felt like the premiere narrator of the season even independent of her performance.

RUNAWAY, BEST FICTION and TheOnlyOne like this.
  11. Some girls don't have any C in their unty and it shows

RUNAWAY, Jonathan27 and BEST FICTION like this.
  12. Top performers so far have been Jinkx, Raja, Trinity and Vivienne, in that order, let's see how the rest pans out.

ItBeats, Txetxu, MilesAngel and 4 others like this.
  13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Whoever said in the T that Raja is NOT the fashun queen this season needs to be tarred, feathered, and publicly shamed.

14. I feel like she's been Bottom 2 for 3 straight weeks nn.. She does have better runways this year at least even though her spiked one was horrible. I love Monet off the show, she's amazing but on the show she's pretty average.

ItBeats, inevitable, 2014 and 4 others like this.
  15. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

[​IMG]

RUNAWAY, Humes, Jwentz and 12 others like this.
  16. Yeah, I hate to agree. I'm obsessed with Monet but she was easily the worst the last two weeks and apart from her pleather her runways haven't been as good as they should be overall. I really hope her next win is a big moment for her and her placement in the final 2 doesn't leave people feeling annoyed.

Holly Something likes this.
  17. The leaker was Violet, clearly.

RUNAWAY, Humes, diamondliam and 3 others like this.
  18. Speaking of...Why can't I find FPR on WowPlus today?

19. Anyone know why Bussy Queen kind of disappeared? They didn't post the latest Hot or Rot and all their socials (I don't have their OF or Patreon to know if they posted there) are silent since June 1st.

20. Bussy's still uploading regularly on YouTube.

edit: nvm not since 10 days ago dd the YouTube algorithm has gaslit me into believing she released videos every day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.