SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 724 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Dida Ritz, Asia O’Hara, Mrs Kasha Davies and Darienne Lake all need to come back immediately, if not sooner.

2. BTG

BTG

Dida can’t return because she’s going to be a guest judge on Drag Race France.

[​IMG]

3. That lineup is so drab. Who realistically wants to see Morgan again - I don't feel like she needs a rudemption, I'd rather see Thorgy again.

DoggySwami and Andrew like this.
  4. The production buffoonery that will force Coco to eliminate Kahanna or vice versa.

And to echo everyone else, Dida, MKD, Darienne, Pangina for AS9 (and get rid of the lipstick eliminations because they're tired and Asia might come back).

5. Doesn't seem likely. Otherwise the cast would be smaller.

Spiral likes this.
  6. True. Then booo at this lineup

Gemini and Juango like this.
  7. Kandy is up there with Milk as one of the most insufferably deluded queens to be on the show. The way she expects every conversation to be centred around her makes for unpleasant viewing.

Lapras, Mr.Arroz, singabob and 11 others like this.
  8. I don't think I can watch another season with Kandy. She is the absolute opposite of enjoyable. And that's just the piss-poor attitude. Then there's the voice.

singabob, DoggySwami, Mill. and 2 others like this.
  9. As long as the top 4 is Tatianna, Heidi N Closet, Jessica Wild and Coco Montrese, I am fine with that cast.

Also I would really like a Jaymes Mansfield redemption.

DoggySwami, Andrew and Txetxu like this.
  10. With that cast I demand a Coco crowning.
    When it’s right, it’s right!

Kameron can go first…

Last edited: Jun 27, 2022
    davidbesan likes this.
  11. I...could've used more Morgan on AS3 teebs. She came in fully prepared to be the asshole and was unfortunately cut at the knees by pick me Bendela. She would make a great villain with the right cast.

12. Villains would actually thrive in the All Winners format with the blocking. Villains always get eliminated in the traditional All Stars format because they tend to quickly chop any queen who dares to try to eliminate the strongest competition.

Andrew and Juango like this.
  13. Serena Cha Cha entered the chat...

Sam, DoggySwami and Martyn like this.
  14. Any season involving Alexis "Fierce Competition" Michelle will be watched by me

[​IMG]

15. The cynic in me thinks they're putting a lot of Vegas queens on All Stars to direct more attention (read: ticket sales) to the Vegas Live show.

16. I love Morgan... She's great TV and a great entertainer on stage too.

MilesAngel and Sleepycat like this.
  17. It doesn't take an astrophysicist to know that these are not stars:
    • Monica Beverly Hillz
    • Jaidynn Dior Fierce
    • Kameron Michaels
    • Kahanna Montrese
    • Kandy Muse

ItBeats, Andrew and ohaimanabu like this.
  18. May I politely ask what Kahanna Montrese was known for on her season?

Sleepycat likes this.
  19. Being Coco's Daughter and saying her name in a sexy way

20. Monica Beverly Hillz, I adored. I'd love to see her on the show again.

Mr Blonde, Joe. and Digital_Fossil like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.