SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 726 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Rolaskatox definitely don’t need to be on another same season; I’ll be so interested to see in particular how Roxxxy would do without Detox and Alaska (who will hopefully be a cert for the next All Winners).

MilesAngel likes this.
  2. Look, early-outs on All Stars always seem to bring the most iconic moments of their respective season but I simply cannot see it for Kahanna. It really seems like she's just Vegas fodder.

Monica and Jaidynn however could easily bring us India Ferrah level talent show performances and/or mess and I would live.

Sleepycat likes this.
  3. I'd be here for Jaidynn. At least this time when she gets eliminated she won't have Tempest attached to her back.

MilesAngel likes this.
  4. I loved JDF and Kandy Ho the first time round. More please!

5. The Reddit girlies seem to think the cast is slightly different to the previously posted list:

Adore Delano, Alexis Michelle, Darienne Lake, Heidi N. Closet, Jaymes Mansfield, Jessica Wild, Jimbo, Kahanna Monstrese, Kandy Muse, Lala Ri, Monica Beverly Hillz, Mrs. Kasha Davis & Naysha Lopez. With a chance of Kameron Michaels and Tatianna

It seems plausible but also feels like someone's wishlist as it has a lot of queens that people have mentioned for a while.

JMRGBY, Andrew and pmas like this.
  6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Alexis Michelle and Darienne possibly on the same season?? A classic in the making.

sometimesxtc, Sam, sesita and 18 others like this.
  7. A glimmer of hope that K*m*r*n is no longer appearing?

Sam, sexercise, sesita and 10 others like this.
  8. You just know Adore is going to get a huge push from production on this one. Popular finalist from arguably the most popular season of Drag Race ever who would receive redemption from their AS2 self-elim?

I actually like Adore more than most on here, but she definitely has the most paved path to the top here. I guess a benefit of her inclusion could be her having a potential allegiance with Darienne, who I PRAY is on because we desperately need some more old-school queens that couldn’t give a fuck about self-editing.

9. 13 is too many for an All Stars in my view. Although I will allow it as it meet my Darienne and MKD criteria (could see MKD being shafted and off first in this line up though). I did spot that both are not on the line-ups for the usual Drag Brunches in Rochester over the next couple of months, which made me wonder if it might actually be happening. Darienne would be a superb addition to the HoF.

Is happily swap out Naysha for Tatianna and Kandy for anyone.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    MilesAngel likes this.
  10. BTG

BTG

I’m perched to see the kind of critiques Adore receives and how she reacts to them. I know All Stars has evolved into a series where the judges view adhering to your brand/USP as a positive (they hadn’t quite got there in AS2) but whether Adore can be bothered to adapt the themes to her brand in a clever way, I don’t know.

Juango likes this.
  11. You had me at Darienne.

12. Island

Island Staff Member

I’d like to see Naysha get a second chance but I also don’t really see it for her really doing well or really surprising us. I’d like to be proven wrong, though. It just doesn’t really help that she’s super uninteresting.

Holly Something and Juango like this.
  13. Uno

Uno

Darienne Lake, Jaymes Mansfield, and Mrs. Kasha Davis on the same season? It's LIT.

[​IMG]

Sam, sesita, dodoriazarbon and 23 others like this.
  14. The idea of having to suffer a season of Ad*re again where they’ll be actively pushed by production for a storyline…ugh. Fingers crossed someone will be brave enough to vote them out!

15. Season 15 has wrapped filming, so here's some early T. Based on how it reads right now (Snatch game with 14 queens, for instance), this may just be fan fiction.

Queens
    • Amethyst
    • Anetra
    • Aura Mayari
    • Irene Dubois
    • Jax
    • Loosey LaDuca
    • Luxx Noir London
    • Malaysia Babydoll Foxx
    • Marcia Marcia Marcia
    • Mistress Isabelle Brooks
    • Princess Poppy
    • Robin Fierce
    • Salina Estitties
    • Sasha Colby
    • Spice
    • Sugar

Episode 1 & 2: Premiere
    The queens are split 8 aside and prepare a dance routine and meet for the challenge performance.
    Ariana is rumoured to be the first guest judge with '7 Rings' as the lip-synch song.
    Eliminated: Irene Dubois

Episode 3: Acting challenge
    Winner: Sasha Colby
    Eliminated: Princess Poppy

Episode 4: Snatch Game
    Winner: Loosey LaDuca
    Eliminated: Sugar

Episode 5: Anniversary Ball
    Winner: Spice
    Eliminated: Amethyst

Episode 6: Girl Groups
    Winner: Aura Mayari
    Eliminated: Robin Fierce

Episode 7: Comedy Challenge
    Winner: Loosey LaDuca
    Eliminated: Aura Mayari

Episode 8: Stand-Up
    Winner: Luxx Noir London
    Eliminated: No one

Episode 9: Lip-synch Lalaparuza
    Eliminated:
    Jax

Episode 10: Challenge unknown
    Eliminated:
    Salina Estitties

Episode 11: Challenge unknown
    Eliminated:
    Malaysia Babydoll Foxx

Episode 12: Rusical
    Eliminated: Marcia Marcia Marcia

Episode 13: Makeover
    Eliminated: *Spice

Episode 14: Rumix
    Eliminated: *Loosey LaDuca

*Top Four
    Anetra
    Luxx Noir London
    Mistress Isabelle Brooks
    Sasha Colby

*After the Rusical, T seems rather murky, and there are top four combos that include both Loosey & Spice.
    There is also T that the top 4 will come down to a top 3 for the finale.

JMRGBY and Uno like this.
  16. Catching up with the AS8 tea leaves

17. All the Jimbo rumours gives me hope that we’ll get a Lemon rudemption in the near future.

sesita, Kyle. and facesincondensation like this.
  18. Not Adore for the love of god.

Uno likes this.
  19. Island

Island Staff Member

Guessing the Stand up challenge was a complete bomb then. Ugh.

20. Snatch Game with 14 queens sounds like a Season 4 level disaster in the making.

Andrew likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.