SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 728 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. A great cast in my eyes
    [​IMG]

drewsky likes this.
  2. Sure but the people probably paying for Paramount Plus to watch All Stars most likely did. Especially when they were a fairly attention getting contestant! Gotta give it some time, I think.

3. I can’t wait for the Alexis/Mrs Kasha Davis/Jimbo/Heidi finale.

Phloo, Square, Stradiwhovius and 2 others like this.
  5. I'll be honest with you, Unless some of these queens have had a severe glow up since their last appearance, I don't see any of them fitting in with the other All Stars winners as far as the level of drag. Like absolutely none of them do I see their name and think "Oh my god, We DESERVE to have them as a winner". And I can't even fathom who production will be pushing as front runners out of this group.

j267 likes this.
  6. BTG

BTG

This is a really good point, probably not helped by the fact there’s so few finalists left from the last few seasons who wouldn’t even consider it. Asia is probably one of the most consistently booked Drag Race girls, Kameron is working steadily (and high key probably knows she wouldn’t excel in the AS format), Brooke is a host now, Mik has too many high profile opportunities as you say, and I’m sure Rosé will be back before too long.

The only two outliers are Gigi and Crystal, both of whom you’d expect to see back by now.

Part of me wonders whether they’re deliberately going for some left field picks. I’m sure it wasn’t lost on them that of the AS6 finalists, the two production favourites trailed in popularity behind a queen who had one of the most blatantly negative edits in her original run, and the winner who last competed in The Drag Race Before Time.

Which can only mean it’s Alexis Michelle’s to lose.

[​IMG]

7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

I believe in Season 2 Supremacy!

[​IMG]

8. Uno

Uno

I'd normally agree with you but after watching Trinity, Sonique, and Ra'Jah slay AS6 from left field, I won't be counting anyone out just yet.

9. It's quite interesting that they're asking Jimbo for a US All Stars. It does open the door a little bit for the other franchises to get through too.

10. If they are asking international queens for Allstars now then what’s the point of the VS. The World shows?

Sleepycat likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. Jessica, Jaymes and Jimbo all have a potentially satisfying route to the crown in that cast.

13. There probably won't be loads of international queens who do a US All Stars unless it is shot in another country. Due to working visa issues.

14. Jimbo better win this!

15. The way Ru loved Jimbo so much she's instantly asked her back on an All Stars season... I love that for her

16. Team Jaymes!!!

17. I desperately need my dearest baby Jaymes to do well.

18. I’m definitely Team Jaymes. They were done so poorly on their season that this can only go well.

19. I can't wait for Alexis to become the 4th crowned queen of Season 9.

Overdose, heavymetalGAGA, Edu and 8 others like this.
  20. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Heidi will win, but I'm worried Jimbo going back into it again so soon is going to get tired really quick......

Humes and Sleepycat like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.