SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread | Page 729 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Jwentz, Apr 26, 2017.

1. I hope they do Jaymes Mansfield Nina Bonina Brown voice The Puppet Master Lady justice.

2. Darienne now being only a 'possible' cast member and MKD looking like an early out amongst that cast (she shouldn't be, but I could see it happening because production are fools). My supervillain origin story.

matthew., Sleepycat and pmas like this.
  3. God, they should really try out the non-elimination angle for a regular All Stars and see how it goes from here.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  4. Suggesting a non elim season with Kandy Muse? You aren’t seeing heaven

5. I just really want to see the interaction between older and newer queens for more time than 2/3 weeks because I believe that's an All Stars highlight.

ohaimanabu and MilesAngel like this.
  6. Yeah but if it was a non elim season, they would have to cut the cast list shorter to give everyone fair screen time. So they can just cut her out from the cast.

...Although let's be honest, they'd keep her in to torment us.

MilesAngel likes this.
  7. I’m trying to avoid elimination spoilers but I just saw a TikTik saying Sasha Colby is on Season 15. Can someone confirm?

TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  8. This is correct info.

theelusivechanteuse likes this.
  9. I mean she was basically already on one.

inevitable and Sleepycat like this.
  10. The lipsync tomorrow is said to be THEE iconic monologue from Designing Women

[​IMG]

phily693, ohaimanabu, Jóga and 4 others like this.
  11. Non-elims will only work for All Winner seasons. The calibre just won’t be there with other casts

12. I disagree. But only if they were to do it with a smaller cast of that size, and not cast any filler queens / obvious early outs. Or queens that had too previously been on the show.
    They also presumably gave the All Winners cast more time to prepare and the ability to bring more suitcases of things. So. That too.

13. Non-elimination seasons should be rare. Even with a good cast, it significantly impacts any real potential for tension in the season, and having that time and time again just doesn't make for compelling reality television. The plunger addition was a fun thought, but it's proving to work out fairly formulaic.

Also, some of the fun in All Stars seasons comes from seeing who does/doesn't meet the measure the second time around, and seeing what cast dynamics develop because of it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
  14. BTG

BTG

Non-eliminations are a cute USP of All Winners and a great way to entice back queens who don’t need it by offering them a season long showcase. Eliminations need to stay for all other seasons.

15. I don’t mind the eliminations. But I’m still reeling from the Jimbo and Pagina eliminations. And seeing the spoilers for Canada Hates The World it will continue to be rotten.

ohaimanabu, Andrew and MilesAngel like this.
  16. [​IMG]

If she’s not in the Top 3 or whatever I will literally **** DragCon.

aaronhansome, Andrew and Ensnare like this.
  17. All Stars 2 is the only AS season to date other than the current that should've been non-elim.

ohaimanabu, ItBeats and Andrew like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

The eliminations made AS2 what it was! The eliminated queens returning behind the mirror, Phi going home looking like that, the iconic double shantay, Alaska’s meltdown before the finale. It’s probably the best Drag Race season because the stakes were so high.

19. I’m not sure we’ll ever get a season like AS2 again - complete lightning in a bottle situation.

20. You'd have to take a 2/3 year break from All Stars to get a season as good as AS2 again. Apart from Ginger, everyone was a star in their own way. The eliminations, whilst sometimes wrong, worked because we had a top 3 and winner people couldn't argue with.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    BTG, inevitable, RUNAWAY and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.