SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Right now, the T thread is spliced together with the Season 11 spoilers, so I'm making this thread for any hunties who want to spill/discuss the tea for DRUK without fear of crashing into any unwanted spoilers elsewhere.

2. Someone on Reddit claims to have reliable T that they’re filming this in Blackpool?

I hope they filmed Ru’s reaction when he got off the train at Blackpool North.

3. There’s a bit of chat of the cast being mainly/almost entirely London based but to me it just sounds like queens bitter they didn’t get on.

Holly Something likes this.
  4. I've seen people complaining about no make up sponsor or prize money.

I believe there is prize money they just can't advertise it.

5. one of my friends has been cast, yas

Lander, MistakenBiology, Sam and 19 others like this.
  6. Baga Chipz is as good as confirmed.

People said they wanted the show to represent UK drag and we’ve got a racist. Go figure.

munro likes this.
  7. Good luck Holly!

For fuck sake don't leave first.

Only Human and Holly Something like this.
  8. I...can't see this being true.

stuaw likes this.
  9. Can't wait to search for and leak all of Holly's opinions from the main thread to the general public once she goes famous.

10. The rumoured cast is serving “let’s not cast the amazing queens yet” ddd

11. I'm hearing there's no Manchester queens and it's like...really?

12. I’m hearing Divina is on sis.

Holly Something and JMRGBY like this.
  13. Myra Dubois will be there, I'm sure.

14. Well let's hope. It'd make sense cos she has a BBC contract anyway but queens like Cheddar Gorgeous have Channel 4 contracts which would make it harder.

15. Can we get the rumoured casting posted in here?

16. It’s still very early, so we’ll likely know more as gigs start getting cancelled, but these names are being mentioned a lot on Reddit:

Baga Chipz, Cheryl Hole, Sum Ting Wong, Tia Kofi, A’whora, Blu Hydrangea, Myra Dubois, The Vivienne, Lydia L’scabies, Gothy Kendoll, Reba Martell (that’s 11, so I guess one or more of them will be debunked as time goes on).

17. Ah Reba is really great

18. Rehab Hemminge has told friends she’s not going to be around for a little while but not specified why. Potentially DRUK related but also maybe just a coincidence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.