SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I already told y'all I didn't apply ddd. Honestly I would be embarrassingly out of my depth, I'd never have got on.

aux, JMRGBY, Runawaywithme and 2 others like this.
  2. YEAH BUT YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT.

Lander, Sam, joe_alouder and 14 others like this.
  3. Maybe she just went home first...

Lander, Sam, collxtion and 19 others like this.
  4. Rude.

5. Somebody has to. Hollydunnporkchopped

Sam, Only Human, berserkboi and 5 others like this.
  6. Not when I've already explained that I'm not talented enough to be cast in the first place, let alone be eliminated first.

7. I’m almost certain that at least 4 of these aren’t on.

8. Seeing as I use a name that's connected to me in real life I can't comment on anything.

(Plus I only know one person who's likely to be on based on the names that have been floating around)

9. Scotland's Drag scene found rotting!

As it should be ddddddd

Aidan and stuaw like this.
  10. Ha! I'd love to eventually see Dharma Gheddon on, but you just know we'll get Vanity Von Glow and bloody well like it.

11. You know I know Vanity so I'm not gonna say nothing. I'm pals with Georgia Tasda and she disappeared for a wee bit to London and so we were all shaking slightly until we realised she was legit doing a course.

12. I'm 99% certain Myra DuBois isn't doing this.

Holly Something likes this.
  13. As much as I like Divina DeCampo (she used to host the weekly drag shows at AXM in Glasgow), she seems too obvious a choice for this. She’s already a BBC face (The Voice UK, All Together Now) and I fear that if she’s cast, she will have favouritism claims thrown her way because of her existing BBC ties.

14. They were apparently filming at G-A-Y Bar today (which debunks the ridiculous Blackpool T)

Trinu 3.0 likes this.
  15. She has a show at the RVT on Sunday so I don't think so either.

diamondliam likes this.
  16. God that bar is a fucking dive

GazWilliams likes this.
  17. Not sure if that's out there already but I have a friend at BBC who said that this is scheduled to start in September.

18. Is that enough time for them to edit in shady rattlesnake noises under every sentence?

Lander, Sam, collxtion and 8 others like this.
  19. Took my straight friend there for a quick drink and as it was his first gay bar his first sentence was “I thought Gays are meant to have good interior design taste” I was so embarrassed for our community.

Stuart and Andrew.L like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.