SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Veronica is already posting salty things.

She's being Salty about Alesha on twitter and has posted the trailer for Season 3 on her Instagram and literally said. I am only posting this as I'm contractually obligated too.

2. Slightly updated rundown: Ella storming the competition from episode 4 onward will be interesting to watch.

Andrew likes this.
  3. Based on that it appears Ella has one of the strongest runs out of anyone ever? Good for her!

Andrew likes this.
  4. Poor Victoria, having to put up with those misogynist trolls for two years in a row (if she returns for four)

5. The fact that we're gonna lose Victoria in episode two because of a dumb format change...

[​IMG]

Square likes this.
  6. An injury is a format change?

KYLE likes this.
  7. No, but a Top 2 lipsync (which Victoria is a part of) in the first episode is.

Andrew likes this.
  8. There was a moment in the lipsync where Victoria was very clearly signalling for Krystal to help her up and it wasn't a joke - I'm assuming that's where the injury came in? Do we know when Victoria goes home - she appears in the preview for next week stood with the rest of them all.

I also wanna point out that I've already fallen head over heels for Victoria and I'm so gutted this is how it ends for her.

9. Yeah Victoria looked…visibly in some pain at the end there

10. After 2 seasons of the UK queens SLAMMING their knees down onto the that runway it was bound to claim a victim eventually, but gutted it’s Victoria. An instant icon.

Holly Something and Andrew like this.
  11. I'm gutted, because I'm besotted with her, but at least she had a phenomenal first episode.
    Honestly, I've watched the episode again, and I felt a bit weepy when she walked into the werkroom.

Season 4 can't come soon enough just so we can have her back.

Holly Something likes this.
  12. I remembered reading a spoiler about an injury but not who was concerned. When I saw Victoria struggle to stand up I had a horrible feeling and immediately came here to check, hoping I was wrong. Absolutely gutted.

Holly Something and JMRGBY like this.
  13. Victoria will come back and slay season four if there's any justice in the world.

14. When you're aware that Victoria hurt herself in the lipsync and you see her leg turn off that way, it looks so much worse. Feel so horrible for her.

15. I know Veronica isn't fan favourite, but this is pretty gross.

MilesAngel and Andrew like this.
  16. The way Tia, Joe Black, Choriza have all come out supporting Veronica though. And dragging A'Whora in the process nn. If Tia Kofi and Joe Black think you're a complete tit*... I don't know what to tell you.

17. A****a scares me to be honest, she just feels like pure evil.

Lapras likes this.
  18. It’s like Alien v Predator, nobody wins.

Holly Something and Square like this.
  19. She's the girl who comments spoilers on YouTube videos because she's read the T and if she knows she is gonna ruin it for others.

20. Opening this thread and discovering Victoria is leaving early

why did I choose to read spoilers

:(

strangekin and constantino like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.