SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | Page 34 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Based on the first three episodes, how the fuck does Ella Vaday go on to have one of the best runs in Drag Race history?

I know we said that about Bimini at first but by episode 3 she'd started to find her feet and you could tell there was something there. I've gotten absolutely nothing off Ella so far. I hate her drag and she hasn't come off as particularly funny either. I'm confused.

2. I guess it's the type of challenge though? We've had two fashion focused ones so far and she's all about theatre. I'd expect her to do pretty well in girl groups so maybe episode 4 is that turning point for her.

singabob and Stradiwhovius like this.
  3. Yeah, Ella is one of the worsts, her taste level and drag are bad.

Lapras, 2014, Xanax and 8 others like this.
  4. It’s gotta be the lack of competition. They are all lovely but outside of Krystal, Choriza and maybe Kitty nobody is really giving

Stradiwhovius and Andrew like this.
  5. Maybe she's the Ginger Minj of the season.

6. A couple more lipsync songs have been revealed in the T checker.

A Girls Aloud song (!!!) and

So that's

Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are?
    Shirley Bassey - Big Spender
    Lulu - Shout
    Girls Aloud - ?
    Mis-Teeq - Scandalous
    Dua Lipa - Hallucinate

Lost In Japan. and JMRGBY like this.
  7. It's going to be another season without Broken Heels isn't it?

Lapras, Joe., SuperNerd and 1 other person like this.
  8. Sam

Sam

[​IMG]

SuperNerd likes this.
  9. Honestly there are so many UK icons we need a lip sync for.

Mikey1701, Island and SuperNerd like this.
  10. I feel like there's a high chance the Girls Aloud song will be Jump and I already rebuke it.

11. I feel like the Girls Aloud lip sync song may be Love Machine or The Promise

but it should be Sexy! No No No or Something Kinda Oooh

it’s actually criminal that were only just getting a Girls Aloud song and we’re on season 3!

12. I know it was filmed beforehand, but it should be 'Wake Me Up', just to honour Sarah <3

FresherThanYou likes this.
  13. A girls aloud song?!
    To quote a legend - IT’S ABOUT TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME

Primrose and singabob like this.
  14. Knowing that we're going to lose Choriza & River at Episode 6 when we just had the most useless double shantay in history this episode... I'm steaming.

15. What struck me about this was that two episodes later was that she cried to Tia and in the confessionals that she couldn’t crack the drag scene either because a lot of other queens don’t like working with her. When you put that together with “the fashion industry hates me because I’m a drag queen”- it really does start to paint a picture of people not wanting to work with her because she’s not a pleasant person to be around (and the fashion industry hates drag is her attempting to deflect the real reason).

MilesAngel likes this.
  16. I can’t get over how cursed the Top 4 is… it’s going to be a slog isn’t it

Pink Frost likes this.
  17. Charity, River and Choriza are the last three lifelines of this season, and the fact that they're all going in the next two weeks is so jarring.

18. I can't believe the two most charismatic queens left get sent home in a double elimination. Either they were both truly awful (I'm struggling to imagine River in particular just outright bombing a lipsync though?) or my prediction is that they're simply a bit underwhelming but production decide to be messy because they know they'll both be fan faves. Cos let's face it, this season isn't going to have many 'moments' relying just on the chemistry and talent of the cast is it?

MilesAngel likes this.
  19. I'm slightly confused as to why there will be a double elimination - the double shantay this week makes up for Victoria, doesn't it? Am I missing something?

20. There's a week coming up where they do a top 2 lipsynch without an elimination, which I guess is to make up for the double sashay...

Andrew and m_dimitrov like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.