SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Yes it is 25th

2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Not Sister.

Sam, diamondliam, Mr.Arroz and 2 others like this.
  3. Has someone on the Drag Race UK insta got the timing wrong on the who should win posts?

Or are they going to include Vanity?

4. Oop.
    Also why does Ella have so many likes?

Chris Lala likes this.
  5. Oh it's on twitter too. They are seemingly doing 1 an hour. So we should know by 10 if they have fucked up or not.

6. Attractive jock-light white gay. Doing nice- cute drag to a reasonably competent level. They always get lots of likes on these polls.

Digital_Fossil, Attis and Andrew like this.
  7. Ella stans give me ‘just a preference’ vibes

8. [​IMG]

Martyn likes this.
  9. Same reason Kameron Michaels has fans. Some viewers mistake average drag as excellent because they put sexual attraction into everything.

10. Ah, I guess that makes sense. He's so generic looking though out of drag. But for some reason people like generic attractiveness.

Sleepycat, Pink Frost and Chris Lala like this.
  11. Haha don't get me wrong I actually quite enjoy Ella and get her humour. I don't know if it's being from the same part of the world as her though? And her Nigella was hilarious.

But I don't think she is bringing anything new to the table. She'd still be the second best UK winner though.

12. Looking at the likes on those tweets… Ella is winning this isn’t she?

13. Bimini got more likes than Lawrence and look what happened there.

14. In Season 6 Adore got more likes than Bianca, in Season 7 Pearl got more likes than Violet and in Season 8 Kim Chi got more likes than Bob. Make of that what you will.

Lucas and Andrew like this.
  15. Kitty has the most likes on IG.

Who wins the comedy challenge do we know??

16. Ella.

17. I hate it here

18. I don't think any of the remaining queens have really stood out as Drag Race Winner material to me... It's hard to tell who they're even storylining for. Krystal maybe? I don't know.

RHOPJ likes this.
  19. Considering that they’ll make a decision based on “variety” of winners in a picture line-up… Kitty is out due to being a comedy queen immediately after Laurence and Krystal is out for being a little too similar to Aquaria aesthetically, in my opinion.

They’re gunning for a “vaguely posh Brit winner” (choosing a rather privileged white male in this climate for “diversity” of winners is especially hilarious to me) so Ella has this sewn up (even though Victoria Scone was nailed on for the crown from the start - WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN etc)

Andrew likes this.
  20. But doesn’t this approximately describe The V*vienne? I’m not sure why the measuring stick would be a US winner from almost four years ago vs. simply the past two winners from the UK.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    TrixieVillaintina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.