SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

SPOILER ALERT: Drag Race UK T Thread

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Tiger Suit, Mar 25, 2019.

1. BTG

BTG

I love when tea spillers state that so and so are getting villain edits when the show hasn’t even finished filming. There is no edit yet. It’s like all the early tea that said Manila would be a villain in AS4 when, at best, the queens grew a bit tired of her post-Latrice.

2. Divina is absolutely bloody lovely as well.

kermit_the_frog likes this.
  3. Anyone know if there will be a live final?

4. I believe that they filmed all 3 winning. Maybe they'll do a live reaction thing when it actually airs.

5. So happy when I read Jade from Little Mix is supposedly a guest judge. Finally.

Andrew.L and stuaw like this.
  6. Yep. The lipsync song is Power (album version) that week.

7. Really?! Amazing.

Andrew.L and Holly Something like this.
  8. I don’t mean to be a cliche but

YAAAAAS!

The motorbike middle-8 better go the fuck off.

Remorque, Holly Something and Felp like this.
  9. nn the lip syncs are gonna be so rough, aren't they?

10. [​IMG]

Lander, R92, Remorque and 12 others like this.
  11. ‘Call My Name’ and ‘Power’?

I_would_like_to_see_it.jpg

12. It's all well and good having fierce 00s faggy bops but do these queens even lip sync?

13. All the British queens sing live according to Charlie Hides.

14. Sam

Sam

No, they sing live

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. I love an exposed ignore list!

Lander, Remorque, aux and 11 others like this.
  16. One does

17. Power is such an amazing lip sync song but you just know that there’s a 99% chance the queens won’t do it justice.

Subspace88 and Felp like this.
  18. I'll be interested to see who is in the bottom that week. You know Jade is going to get her life regardless.

19. I only just noticed this thread. I don't expect great things from this show so I don't mind spoilers! I'm much more excited to see how they translate it to a UK version and the production decisions that are made/the UK scenes' reactions to it than the actual narrative of the show.

Rumoured cast looks very meh but I'm glad Cheryl Hole is going to get some exposure, she's great.

20. Seems like Geri is a guest judge as well (@HollyDunnSomething already said that) and lip-sync song that week was Spice Up Your Life.

I'm shocked that Cheryl (Cole) get to guest judge before Nadine Queen of Gays and Gay Prides 2017... Ru has no UK knowledge confirmed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.