*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Wait so the whole show isnt live?

2. I think this has been a long established fact at a Little Mix concert. I’d say they do about 75% live.

Florencia. and YourLeadSinger like this.
  3. upload_2022-4-14_21-5-11.png

These costumes really make me want to eat Starburst.

4. Wow I would never have noticed

5. Are any whole shows live?!

More ardent Mixers will correct me, but this show seems much more live others (for better and worse ddd).

6. I think those pics may be from a dress rehearsal and she hasn’t used it yet because she was literally dying her hair for the show the first night.

7. You guys are not alone... I am still feeling salty about this, especially as it's such a bop and one of my favourites from the "Confetti"/"Between Us" era. Even though it underperformed, "Love (Sweet Love)" is still there AND it's most likely the only time we would get to hear "No" live (even if/when they do reunite). It's always gutting when an artist performs one of your fave tracks on the first night of a tour and then it gets cut... especially when the performance looked great too.

8. She’s ready to serve.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2022
  9. Got last minute tickets for the show in Newcastle tonight since I'm up here till tomorrow

Anybody know what time they come on stage?

10. It’s so easy to picture her as a massive solo popstar already!

11. They’ve been coming on about 8:30pm

Redout likes this.
  12. In other news, water is wet and the Pope is a Catholic.

JuanJose, kingbm, shindymindy and 2 others like this.
  13. Reminds me of...

santajaws, 4Roses, DoggySwami and 6 others like this.
  14. Ok so I just got the phone call saying I got my new job and I swore if I got it I’d fly back to Manchester and see them (and my family)….

Flights are booked, looking for concert tickets now

15. Confetti for you! Congrats

16. Tonight is the night that tour starts for me, and me and @MadameX meet and go to the shows together! Excited!

Colin, MadameX, Florencia. and 4 others like this.
  17. I hope they saw this masterpiece

18. Oh man my ovaries are already bursting

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.