*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. I wanna see footage of that entrance for sure!

2. Add it to the hall of fame

Claire’s tube not rising on the Ultimate Tour
    Cheryl’s lift not rising on the Out Of Control Tour

poploz, Jacques and Redout like this.
  3. Jesy sabotaging them

4. Janet's tour not happening

5. TMI

TMI

Runawaywithme, poploz, W2K and 3 others like this.
  6. Initial entrance with the platform not rising

Actual entrance

Lately, MadameX, Robert and 5 others like this.
  7. It's part of the show, they do that segment every night where they ask the crowd what song they want and one of them pretends they heard someone asking for Cannonball. They do Love Me Or Leave Me afterwards every night, they're not genuinely taking requests.

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  8. OH! I’ve never cared to watch the “Love Me Or Leave Me” performance so didn’t realize they acknowledge “Cannonball” every night to diss it. Hahahah RIP “Cannonball” fans.

9. This can’t actually be their last four ever… can it? Really hoping and praying that there will be a comeback tour in the next decade at some point. I can't not see my favorite girl group live.

10. It's not even their worst song...

11. It's not their last tour. It's their last tour... for now. They've already expressed they will be back at some point. A tour when that happens is inevitable.

12. How did you book seven Jessie Not There dates and none for Little Mix sis?

JakobVision22 likes this.
  13. I have a spare front row seat for the evening show on the Saturday in Manchester if anyone is interested.

14. Because I appease my Jessie stan and Little Mix skeptic of a boyfriend too much, but that’s a story for another thread.

Vasilios likes this.
  15. Just got tickets to see them for £3. I love working in live events. Here we go

16. Me too! Well, £3.50! What show are you heading to?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.