*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Ticketmaster have released some for OVO Hydro for both nights, front 3 blocks too.

2. Do we know the timing for the 1:30pm matinee shows? Planning on booking a 5:15pm train back to London from Manchester - that should be fine, right?

JMRGBY likes this.
  3. thanks for this, just nabbed me some tickets!

MistakenBiology likes this.
  4. They’ve not been coming on stage till gone 2pm. I assume you’re booking it from Piccadilly which is a 15-20 walk from the arena but even if you didn’t get out of there till half 4 you’d be grand

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  5. I may have a spare floor ticket to the first Nottingham date (9th May) going if anyone is interested. Will keep the thread updated if so.
    2 weeks to go and I'm very excited to finally see the show.
    Quick question. Have the signed litho pictures been selling out quickly? I'm going to treat myself to one if possible at one of the Nottingham dates if possible.

6. Looks like I’ll be there… watching from the cinema!

7. This really should be a worldwide broadcast if true…

Dijah., shindymindy, JuanJose and 2 others like this.
  8. YouTube Live pls

Dijah., shindymindy and Florencia. like this.
  9. Hopefully it’ll not be exclusive to this chain, I’d never heard of it until this cinemas listing popped up. Google tells me the nearest one is almost an hour away.

10. This! It would be a great goodbye for them and for those of us who are not in their home country

11. Amazing. I was hoping they’d do something big like this.

shindymindy likes this.
  12. Am I going to the show on the Saturday? Yes.

Will I be ugly crying in the cinema on Sunday for the encore screening? Absolutely

LegoLand2.0 and Holly Something like this.
  13. Announcement incoming

MadameX, shindymindy and Primrose like this.
  14. Real or not, I very much appreciate the 'for now' on that poster.

15. Clashing with Eurovision final. Absolute gay panic.

MadameX, Adora Day, soratami and 7 others like this.
  16. I believe it as well. I am surprised how many people are thinking this is just it to be honest - their official statement said how they have plans for more performances, music and tours in the future and I really don’t think they’re liars.

17. Hi huns! Going to the Cardiff show on Monday and looking at getting the train to and from Bristol. What are the timings? Last train is at 10.18pm which seems a bit early...

18. Show is being Live Streamed Worldwide on the 14th with tickets on sale tomorrow!

JuanJose, Florencia., Felp and 2 others like this.
  19. Robert and shindymindy like this.
  20. Thank fuck! They did something right for international fans for once!

shindymindy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.