*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. $17 to watch a livestream! I guess I’ll pay it but girls

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  2. That t-shirt is an 100% must buy. The Woman Like Me performance photo is worth paying it, regardless of anything else.

The show finishes at 10:30pm.

life_is_good likes this.
  3. My exact reaction when I checked what was in my calendar for that day and found it was the Eurovision final. It’s great it will be available for a couple of days after thankfully.

4. I think I’ll wait for the blu-ray/CD if there is one.

5. There most likely won't be.

superloves likes this.
  6. Leigh mentioned it'll be available for free afterwards if I'm not mistaken?

7. For free for people who paid surely?

RMK likes this.
  8. Were it not for Eurovision, I’d be there.

saturdays20 likes this.
  9. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

I'm not opposed to paying, I just want to make sure it's a livestream-exclusive event so I know there's a reason for my payment. I paid for Tinashe's livestream and she ended up putting the entire show on YouTube the next day fffff

lushLuck likes this.
  10. So the price of the ticket is to watch it online in a specific platform/website, right?

11. With the stream starting at 8pm, I wonder if “No” will make a return..

I can dream

TeamSats2012, Robert and Primrose like this.
  12. From the girl’s newsletter:

“The Confetti Tour has been a dream and we've been having the BEST time performing for everyone! We wanted to live stream the last show of the tour so that all of you, our incredible fans around the world, will have a chance to watch live and be a part of the show with us.

This will be our last show for a while, so it's going to be super emotional. We love you all so much and are so thankful for your support over the last 11 years.

This show is for you ❤️

Tickets go on sale on Wednesday April 27th at 9am BST. As a thank you for your amazing support over the past 11 years, we’re offering fans a 25% discount using the following code: GLOBAL25.The code is valid until Sunday 1st May, so don't miss out!

Tickets

The show will be streamed globally in real time from London at 8pm BST / 9pm CEST / 3pm EDT on Saturday 14th May and available for replay for up to 48 hours after.

The livestream event will also be playing out in select cinemas across the globe. To find more info click the link below.”

13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Maybe they'll surprise us with Cannonball after making a joke about it every night?
    (One can dream)

YourLeadSinger likes this.
  14. There’s an 11.30 train that goes from Cardiff to Bristol Temple Meads if that’s any good

life_is_good likes this.
  15. This needs to happen.

16. W2K

W2K

Gutted I’ll have to miss the livestream. Maybe I’ll just have to buy a ticket for Glasgow.

17. Same. Maybe I'm being a little naive since they're my favorite girl group ever and I've never gotten the chance to see them live, but I think we'll see more of them in the future. It wouldn't even surprise me if we got another legitimate era/album or two down the road rather than just a reunion tour. I can't recall the last time a group or band was this adamant about their hiatus being a break rather than a permanent split or an end to making music completely.

Mvnl and Florencia. like this.
  18. My local cinema has put on the listing on their website, so it might be worth looking at your local cinemas too (mine isn't a large brand like Odeon etc)
    It's my weekend in at work when they are live, but I finish about 5ish on the Sunday and they are showing it at 6pm, so will be getting my ticket for then!

19. Perrie’s vocal in the ‘Free Your Mind’ section is honestly insane! I don’t know if you can just hear it more in this video but it sounds like she’s going from lowest harmony in the first part to then going to the highest in the second - can’t wait to hear that live!

Florencia. and Felp like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.