*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Yeah I'm sure there's a lot to process after that. What a career!

Mvnl likes this.
  2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

So is there an after credits scene.. was that message for the people actually there? Will something happen on social media? Was it all a hoax?

3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I can imagine the comedown from ending the high of a tour on its own is bad enough.. Can't imagine what this must feel like.

4. So for a livestream - fab!

For a last date of the tour (and for a while) - I was expecting something ‘extra’.
    A special guest, an extra song, an announcement….. something.

LuckyLucky and poploz like this.
  5. THEY HAVE COME BACK ON STAGE TO SING BETWEEN US

Dijah., Blue6010, Robert and 16 others like this.
  6. A brilliant end to an incredible run. Such a triumphant last show.

Was the second Between Us just for the arena? Cos we definitely didn’t see it in the cinema.

Dijah., itylts, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  7. Bawling my eyes out here. What a show!!!

Florencia. likes this.
  8. So was Saweetie trolling us, or did she just never find that hotel in London she was looking for...?

9. Just watching the show now, they delivered Jesy's lines effortlessly! They're legit gonna be wonderful solo artists!

Florencia. and shindymindy like this.
  10. It was absolutely brilliant, vocally they were flawless, I’ve never heard Leigh Anne sound better. Secret Love Song broke me.

I have a few niggly opinions, like putting the emotional songs early, and finishing on the “cool” songs was an odd choice. Plus Woman Like Me after Secret Love Song was so jarring. But those are small things, it was a fab show.

11. Wish they would've sang shit in Wings; I say that and Perrie finally does that full belt on the bridge after 11 years!

12. What do we do now?

Dijah., sesita, 1outside and 20 others like this.
  13. Comeback Corner!

14. I ugly cried in the arena.

15. Perrie is one of the best vocalists of our generation. Period.

4Roses, sesita, RMK and 9 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. I was hoping we might get a surprise "Hair" performance, "DICK!" and all, just for shits and giggles for the last show!

YourLeadSinger, Mvnl and PopCrushed like this.
  18. That second Between Us performance was emosh

19. I just watched the speech before the first performance of 'Between Us' and I got emotional remembering all the way back preordering 'Cannonball' on Amazon hours after they won The X-Factor to now.

I mean, fucking hell 11 years is a miracle for a girl group and I genuinely believe they'll be one of the groups that mean it when they say they will be back "soon".

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.