*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022 | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

*SPOILERS* Little Mix - Confetti Tour 2022

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Primrose, Apr 4, 2022.

1. I feel really depressed now.
    I wonder what tomorrow morning will be like for them, waking up knowing the tour is over and they're officially on a break/hiatus/whatever you wanna call it. It must be such a weird feeling and such a massive anticlimax.

shindymindy, Jacques, Humes and 2 others like this.
  2. The stream was amazing. So thankful they did that!

Overdose likes this.
  3. I know they hate it for some reason but it would've been nice to have a tiny nod to "Cannonball".
    Just add the chorus into the middle of "Between Us" and people would have lost their minds.

4. When they briefly went into ‘free your mind’ I was definitely the only one in my section that went OFF

apart from that, still processing

Mvnl and goldenboy like this.
  5. That was an incredibly special night at the O2. The arena was just electric - very emotional indeed.

I’ll be thinking about this one for a long time.

6. It took me almost three hours to get through the broadcast since I had to keep pausing it as I got way too emotional. I cannot wait for each of their individual chapters after seeing how much they've grown as women and performers.

Still upset I wasn't able to afford to fly to the UK for the tour, I had tickets ready to be purchased for tonight's show and everything.

Just watched this version of the final Between Us. I'm never gonna stop crying.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  7. It was such an emotional Concert/night, and I can't be thankful enough that they made the decision to livestream it.

It was my hubby's first time being exposed to them and he was very impressed. He was surprised by how many of their songs he had heard "somewhere" (he is Swiss, and the songs he recognised were Salute, Secret Love Song, Black Magic, Shout Out.., Touch, Woman Like Me, Happiness (!!!) - apparently it was in some anime compilation video- and Sweet Melody); but most of all he was impressed and surprised by their talent and how in sync they were (told him he's seen nothing yet!).
    He kept saying Jade was a mood with her facial expressions and everything, was very worried about Perrier's voice (he said she had the voice of a rockstar, and he spent half the show saying to me he hopes she records that type of music), and the rock version of Woman Like Me gave him literally the chills (he was like: "look at my arms! And my legs! I've got chills everywhere!").

So all in all, it was a beautiful experience for both of us, as s couple, and for me as a fan of the girls since their X Factor days. I will miss them so much, but I'm almost 100% sure they will be back soon.

8. Stayed up til 2am to watch this after Eurovision and oh my god. This was everything. World class.

Overdose, Robert, HolyWater and 2 others like this.
  9. It sucks that they cut to an audience shot during the intro when their screen silhouettes disappear and the graphics make it look like they’ve shot up into the sky. It was a simple but very cool trick

10. Also Jade doesn’t miss a beat on stage, does she? She eats up every single second. I have a strong feeling that she won’t wait long to embark on her solo domination…

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    4Roses, 1outside, RMK and 13 others like this.
  11. Last night was the first time I ever got to see them live. The atmosphere was amazing, I may have cried a little, and I have no voice this morning. When they started Love Me or Leave Me I sang that so loud. It’s my favourite song from Get Weird so I was so happy that even though I’ve only been able to see them once (despite trying for 5 years ddd) the one time I saw them I got to see that.

12. I mean, realistically, today is quite sad isn’t it.

Vitor, sesita, Florencia. and 10 others like this.
  13. I… am starting to watch the stream, girls.

[​IMG]

lushLuck, Dijah., Florencia. and 9 others like this.
  14. TMI

TMI

How can I cast this on my tv with my iphone? I can’t do it like I can with youtube.

15. I've re-watched the concert, and the quality is still very patchy. I'd hoped the recording would be better than the live stream.

16. Try Screen Mirroring, worked with my Macbook last night.

17. TMI

TMI

If there is one. I still hate that they didn’t release the LM5 Tour film on physical formats. Having to watch this on Itunes is a pain in the ass.

18. The cinema feed was great quality.
    so We don't have to worry about it.

19. Part way through my second watching of the live stream. Fantastic show. What a great celebration of the past 10 years and all the amazing songs they’ve created.

I’m looking forward to see what they do solo but they work so well as a 3 they will be a big loss to pop music. It’s also a shame there’s no one else around to take the mantle either.

Mvnl likes this.
  20. The cinema feed is way better quality than the stream for those wondering!

Overdose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.