Spotify Wrapped 2021 | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Spotify Wrapped 2021

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Lana, Sufjan and Hikaru rounding out my top three feels so right. Grandpa Joe sneaking in with his film scores is a bit of a scream.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  2. [​IMG]

Well, I didn’t think I listened to Cardi that much but I guess it tracks with Rumors and Wild Side being included.

Love seeing this slide in as my #2 most played

3. The way Spinning snuck up on me this year after I got nothing from it when it first came out. Whew!

lushLuck and man.tis.shrimp like this.
  4. Not me streaming more Slayyyter this year than some of y'all's complete streams on Spotify this year.

Sprockrooster, lushLuck, tea and 10 others like this.
  5. The way you’re keeping her lights on

6. I wish they had a section about most played albums.

lushLuck, Florencia., tea and 3 others like this.
  7. Dance pop is dominating the top genre in this thread.

8. I've been on about the same amount of time and have ended up in the top 2% of Delta Goodrem listeners.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  9. Well, you know…

10. Well here they are and I shocked a total of 0 people
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Taste!

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  12. D60CA8E4-4F9C-4959-9B72-1C0D3F9C37EE.png

I think Spotify just called me a faggot.

13. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

My top song was It's Okay to Cry.

[​IMG]

14. It was a rough year, alright.

15. My Top.3 remaining the same but GaGa dropping to #3 and Dua and Jessie moving up a place. Yaaas. Didn't expect to see Blessed Madonna at No.5 mind.

ztKKz1rxLE.png

EMZrH9HcxJ.png

16. My top song is “good 4 u”… I’m a little bit appalled, but I guess it makes sense considering the message of the song.

My top three artists being JoJo, Little Mix and Britney seems very accurate though. And I’m living for it! I also belong to Joanna’s 0.01% top listeners.

Florencia. likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

.05% of Dua listeners. I really thought the "Save Your Tears" remix with Ariana was gonna take it, but the "Easy" duet is truly a smash for me.

Lana's "Thunder" made it to #40 and Tiesto/Ava Max's "The Motto" made it to #82 on my Wrapped Playlist. So maybe the 10/31 cut-off is a myth?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.